Dutch Master Penetrator Gold

Iv been usin Dutch Master's Gold Range along with their Liquid Light and Penetrator and have been stokkeeddd with the results!! :unsure: Anyway my question is, has anyone heard much about their Penetrator Gold? Because their Gold Range wasa massive improvement and their Penetrator is already nutz! If the Gold Penetrator improves as much as their Gold range improved their nutes then :bow:

Hey Grown the Chronic Welcome to OS mate :unsure: !

I totally agree with DM liquid light Being the best stuff available ever. Its the shit infact I wouldn't buy anything else. Thought I'd post a couple of pics on how much it actually improves my grows.

Plants without Liquid Light

post-12771-1223020402_thumb.jpg

and here

post-12771-1223021474_thumb.jpg

And with DM Liquid light

post-12771-1223021537_thumb.jpg

post-12771-1223021657_thumb.jpg

Its also makes an excellent root tonic

post-12771-1223021775_thumb.jpg

good stuff This might throw a spanner in the works. DM is discontinued at my local except for there Gold 5lt A/B ferts but ive had decent grows with a ready made foliar spray over my own mixes or res water sprays of a while back :unsure: .

i got some free samples 250ml and 1lt folia tech grow/ penetrator. then did a grow without and tended to have healthier plants with DM range. For the price under $20 a 1lt bottle now im hooked, on my plants grow fast with very healthy fresh growth tips. But ive never foliar sprayed into flower withe the bloom 1/2 of there products. 1litre bottle of each lasts me all year.

Was told liqiud light replaces fx max so ive been using the DM range to feed cutz until roots form and then again when i go the HPS and need a growth spurt. 2 weeks into of flower would be about as far as id want to folia and something to watch,-

Full dose when I use all products together causes a few burn symptoms purpleing, leaf curl and spots if prolonged you may start loosing leaves. but noting like some of the isssues a few of you guys are having.

penetrator 30ml/per litre

liquid light gold 30ML

Folia tech grow 30ml

Silica 1ml

Rhizotonic just on the clones but the plants will love it too (small mixes wont last as long with rhizo) store in the dark too.

Up until DM came along i had no probs with spraying plants with rhizotonic 4ml, Budlink 1ml and a good single part grow nute made by the same people that do Budlink cos its cheep $10 a litre and stores well in a spray bottle.

first pic day 7 ( mid foliar spray)

-Second Pic day 10

-Third pic day 16 Buds now too big to get wet so stop foliar and crank up the fans.

-Forth pic day 20/24 Time for PK

Fith pic from another grow at day 28..

down hill from here keep the bugs away and check humidity like a mad man.. :bow:

post-5631-1223125352_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1223125465_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1223125558_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1223125668_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1223125952_thumb.jpg

Sorri for tha late reply guys, i was away for the weekend because of tha public holiday :D No this isn't spam Closet Grower, I'm just a grower lookin for answers to my question which was never answered :D To riverrat7's, Closet Grower's and ijustdontcare's posts I dunno why use are havin troubles with their products.. I'm just followin tha instructions off their site and my end results havn't been better. Also to thc24 do you mean ur mixin DM Folitech and Liquid Light together? If so why are you mixing them? Liquid Light is just the improved product of Folitech... So back to the original question guys, has anyone heard anything bout the Penetrator Gold?