coco for out door in the ground

NICE PLANTS MATE.

unless there is usually natural moisture, i wouldn't recommend it, unless he wants to spend too much time & risk by visiting his plants too often. Coco dries quickly in hot dry weather, which this year is looking to be.

whoops I missed it was a geurilla grow :D. Still possible though if next to good water.

If you can afford it shroom. Canna Terra Professional + potting mix. 50 litre bag costs around 30-40$. Simply brilliant drains extremely well but holds water very well also. PH buffered. I have used it my back yard and I reckon it is the ducks guts when it comes to soil grows in pots or outdoors in the ground.

thanx for all the advice guys i will have abut 3 spots so ill try something different at each spotand what ever works best I will go with that the nest year :D

hey shroomy,

if yop want you can just mix the dirt from the area with the coco and perlite (2 parts dirt 1 part coco 1 part perlite)

i find this a good mix out in the bush(now there is some photo's i aint shown ya yet,my guerrilla grows..:-) )

put your animal in the bottom and water with seasol and fish emulsion