Dynamic Alert Negotiates With Medical Cannabis Research & Dev Firm

Dont worry about it mongoman, some people just like the sound of thier own voice.

How dare us feeble minded poor saps have an opinion of our own, apparently we need to back up anything we say with fucking bullshit babble, man I hate self appointed experts, I thought it was just vaporizers but it seems this guy is an expert on medicinal weed now as well!

You can quote me on each line and crap on all you like, it wont change the simple fact, I will get in more trouble with the law for growing and using a plant/strain thats owned by a company than if it were just illegal. I dont need to research it, its just simple common sense. Just look at tobacco, I cant produce a product anywhere near the "quality" like commercial tobacco yet its still illegal for me to grow it.

Your not worth my time bla bla bla but I couldnt let this go unsaid bla bla bla....please, pull your bloody head in...

apparently we need to back up anything we say with fucking bullshit babble

the simple fact, I will get in more trouble with the law for growing and using a plant/strain thats owned by a company than if it were just illegal. I dont need to research it, its just simple common sense.

Sounds pretty far fetched to me.

Just look at tobacco, I cant produce a product anywhere near the "quality" like commercial tobacco yet its still illegal for me to grow it.

Very different situation, I don't think it's a valid comparison.

Your not worth my time bla bla bla but I couldnt let this go unsaid bla bla bla....please, pull your bloody head in...

Well actually there are other people in the thread besides mongoman, and as I've stated I won't let inaccurate information go unchallenged. And mate we both know that phrase about spades ^H^HThylacine.

Dont worry about it mongoman, some people just like the sound of thier own voice.

How dare us feeble minded poor saps have an opinion of our own, apparently we need to back up anything we say with fucking bullshit babble, man I hate self appointed experts, I thought it was just vaporizers but it seems this guy is an expert on medicinal weed now as well!

You can quote me on each line and crap on all you like, it wont change the simple fact, I will get in more trouble with the law for growing and using a plant/strain thats owned by a company than if it were just illegal. I dont need to research it, its just simple common sense. Just look at tobacco, I cant produce a product anywhere near the "quality" like commercial tobacco yet its still illegal for me to grow it.

I have been reading niall's posts for a few years now and while I don't always agree with him he does know his stuff. He took time to PM some advice about vaporizers and saved me quite a lot of money. What the hell is wrong with knowledge and expressing it? This is a pretty important debate if your a medical user. Personally I would be glad if there was a cannabis based pharmaceutical product. It would mean that next time I end up in casualty I might have the choice of another form of pain killer. It would also mean that a lot of straight people (especially the elderly) might get the chance to see that pot isn't the evil that the media portrays.

The reason you can't grow tobacco is because of government taxes. Tobacco isn't a medicine so I can't quit understand what your getting at.

money $$$$$ money.....thats what Im getting at

money from tobacco or money from a patiented type of weed. Its the same principle.

If the drug companys think your going to impact on profits, then they will squish you.

Theres no single way to go about this, thats all Im saying and just because this bloke is friends with the people involved doesnt make mine or anyone elses points less valid.

Look I dont buy the whole medicinal weed thing, well not completely....I think it gets too much focus because lets face it , its probabbly where change is going to start. But I think it takes away from the fact it should be just another recreational drug like alcohol if they want to commercialize it at all. The day you have to go to a doctor and get permission to buy a bottle of wine or box of beer, then I'll be happy to do the same for cannabis.

By the way your preaching to the choir, Ive had a complete laminectomy at L3 to remove a tumor from the cord, twice, radiation treatments ect ect, I know the benifits and have dealt with the social stigma involved with friends and even family for years. But that doesnt change the fact I use it because I want to, just like the good to do types enjoy their overpriced wines or your "hard workin" man enjoys a cold beer. I like it because of the effect, just like non alcoholic wine and beer isnt very popular, they like it for the effect as well, just most of them dont admit it.

Its not all black and white, I could qualify for medicinal weed in the US but like I said, its not like thats the only reason I use it, like it or not ignoring it only makes us look silly, in the same way that the wine buffs carry on about the taste and "feel" of something that has a 15% alcohol content, its just bullshit, they like it for the buzz

Not to mention our pollys telling everyone its ok to drink, just not too much.....spending millions and millions to do so....well no shit, the same thing applies to everything....from food to oxygen ...too much of a good thing is bad for you as they say!

I think quoting every line and picking them apart for every little detail is a bit childish but go for your life, It wont change my opinion, it just makes you feel better about yourself.

I dont go for the soft cock approach where everyone has to agree, I also dont think anything less of the people I do dissagree with, its just the way it is. Im a single[by choice] white male, cannabis user, meat eater, forestry supporter, fisherman and Atheist !!!....just those subjects alone see a good part of the community dissagree with me by default! I just dont feel the need to pick apart their opinions to boost my view of things. Theres a difference between discussing the subject and dismissing someones ideas point by point as a means to your own ends.

The vape is ready, im outta here.....mmmmmmmmm

Edited by Thylacine

We've all got our opinions mate, I'm just asking people who are critical of this Kubby/Cowan venture to back up their points with fact. You've got great points there, on many topics, but they're not really on topic.

I will respond to all comers on this topic. I get no satisfaction from this, I find it rather sad actually, but I refuse to sit by and watch good people, pursuing worthwhile ventures, dragged through the dirt for no good reason. If you're just here to guess at my intentions Thylacine, to criticise me because I share my knowledge (about vapourisers or any topic - none of which I have claimed to be an expert on), or to suggest that I'm doing this for some kind of personal boost, then do it elsewhere.

Let's discuss Dynamic Alert, Kubby and Cowan, and Calyx Pharmaceuticals! If people have genuine concerns about these guys, let's get stuck into them!