If you could choose only one strain?

Without doubt #1 for me is Millenium from Homegrown Fantaseeds. Maybe the older i get the better it was but that shit rocked.

Second choice prolly skunk#1. I started growing it few years back when it was already old school but seems like resurgence in popularity since then, and totally justified.

Jack H is something everyone should try once, long ass flowering but high like nothing else. I got some decent pics of it an peeps who still beg me to grow it again.

Honourable mention goes to BC Godbud.

Seems like lots of similar strains mentioned but great minds think alike :rolleyes:

peace

c

I don't know what it was called.

There were 4 buds in an oz deal, 2xGreen, 2xPurple,

with a sweet, almost lolly-like smell & all buds were the same strain & effect.

Half of a small keyring pipe of it would make you laugh & laugh until you were crying like a baby Every Time.

Never seen it since & can't find out what it was so far :peace:

I shouldn't have had it in my lunch break just before going back to the office... I lost the plot at my desk...... Nobody was game to ask or say much ;)

been growing MR Nice (G13x Hash plant ) from sensi seeds for past 5 yrs now ,would have to be best strain for size to harvest ratio, potency is best i found very strong high makes u want to lay down and sleep.

also grow WWxNL , that would have to be fav for smokin , nice smooth great fruity taste .

Well...

Of the seedbank strains I would say Celtic Berry for flavour and lovely looks, Skunk#1 for best balance of weight/stone/flavour/easy growing. Best outright stone so far- Celtic Hash, like getting smacked in the back of the head B) .

Best smoke I ever had was grown organically out in the bush by a mates mum in 1996, was the stickiest, tarriest, most flavoursome, knock you on your ass bud I have ever come across, only the one plant, I'd say a near pure affie from what I have seen since, and absolutely mind-blowingly strong (well to a 17yr old it was :yinyang: but would still say it's the second strongest smoke I've ever come across, the best of the commercial hydro included), I would give up my whole collection for just one clone!!

still on the search for my equivalent B)

B)

Edited by TheHeadCing