If you could choose only one strain?

Seems like Ive gone though a few strains now but I'm still looking for that "holy grail" both in terms of ease of grow, yield, taste and effect. Mabey I've already found it. Guess I'll have to keep ordering new ones to find out.

So if you could only grow one strain what would it be?, both from the perspective of a grower and a smoker.

Thus far my one and only keepers would be

As a grower

Sensi Seeds SKUNK1 For basically bullet proof health and ease of grow with exelent yields and strong high. (Best allrounder)

As a Smoker

Sensi Seeds Afghan#1 For the Best narcotic stoned that Ive had

Whats your one and only ?

Indoors: C99, no contest in my view - excellent yield, takes 49 days on the dot to finish, great taste, excellent high, very easy to grow, has a fruity mango type smell which is handy cause people don't twig to what it actually is.

I'm currently trying Jack Herer, I have an original strain which so far has been great and I was recently given a couple of clones that are Jack Herer supposedly crossed with Big Bud.

I took a few cuttings and am finding the buds to be a lot more solid than Jack Herer but I don't think Big Bud is involved. The plants are more compact then Jack Herer but the yield is a lot larger. C99 is still better though.

Outdoors: Durban Poison, we had a strain in Northern NSW called Mullumbimby Madness where the buds turned purple in late April/May the plants averaged 20 feet in height, the tallest was 25 foot, they looked like Christmas trees - huge yield and an all round excellent product. The only drawback is that it takes a long time to finish, put it out in early September and you don't get to harvest until late April or May.

hmmm, after trying a few seed bank strains, I'd pay for Sam Skunkmans Skunk#1 that actually came as a freebie from Gypsey Nirvana once, I'd also gladly pay again for Nirvanas Northern Lts x Shiva, and THSeeds SkunkXXX which were both bottom basement priced too lol I didn't like Nirvanas Jack Herer, all females had an ordinary high. Afghani from the same seedbank was also disappointing, it had everything except stone.

The Nigerian x Cindy 99 was ok, had a nice pineapple smell, but not the knockout smoke I was hoping for.

A cutting of a real DJ Shorts Blueberry, although not grown from seed was a winner too.

I'm still a bagseed fan though. I think one of those bags on the left has over 100 seeds from my mate at the Sunshine Coast who has been growing Cannabis from seed from the best smoke since day dot and his seeds are as good as any I'd hope to pay money for. Maybe not quite so consistant but the stinky/get you off your face genes are still there B) I took some buds to Nimbin and a few people there agreed B) said it was the best smoke they had judged all week, pity it was hydro, lmao :doh:

Skunk is such a good strain though, it's genes shine through in his plants also.

So I'd probably have to go for Skunk#1, as it has the one thing 95% of ALL the hyped seeds(I'm imagining those 2 pounces from Greenhouse Seeds or that greedy fucker Rezdog from C-bay) don't have, consistency :D

Good thread rat, always a good talking point, and thats why we're here :D

post-11113-1226697519_thumb.jpg

hmmm, after trying a few seed bank strains, I'd pay for Sam Skunkmans Skunk#1 that actually came as a freebie from Gypsey Nirvana once, I'd also gladly pay again for Nirvanas Northern Lts x Shiva, and THSeeds SkunkXXX which were both bottom basement priced too B) I didn't like Nirvanas Jack Herer, all females had an ordinary high. Afghani from the same seedbank was also disappointing, it had everything except stone.

The Nigerian x Cindy 99 was ok, had a nice pineapple smell, but not the knockout smoke I was hoping for.

A cutting of a real DJ Shorts Blueberry, although not grown from seed was a winner too.

I'm still a bagseed fan though. I think one of those bags on the left has over 100 seeds from my mate at the Sunshine Coast who has been growing Cannabis from seed from the best smoke since day dot and his seeds are as good as any I'd hope to pay money for. Maybe not quite so consistant but the stinky/get you off your face genes are still there :D I took some buds to Nimbin and a few people there agreed :D said it was the best smoke they had judged all week, pity it was hydro, lmao B)

Skunk is such a good strain though, it's genes shine through in his plants also.

So I'd probably have to go for Skunk#1, as it has the one thing 95% of ALL the hyped seeds(I'm imagining those 2 pounces from Greenhouse Seeds or that greedy fucker Rezdog from C-bay) don't have, consistency :doh:

Good thread rat, always a good talking point, and thats why we're here lol

post-11113-1226697519_thumb.jpg

And this is why bufo is DON BUFO.....u da man don.....telling it how it is..............we can tell you dont own a seedbank or sell to one ;)