Supercropping?

i was reading at overgrow.com that supercropping is done not by pruning the entire tip but only 1/2 of it ie u leave half the leaf on the tip..that way it doesnt lose the growing hormone...it also is meant to develop upto 8 new growing shoots instead of 2....tell ya what i havent tried it but from what i have read it can be better than tieing down ur ladies....

remember if in doubt dont just rely on one source or 1 forum...look for about 10 or so, gather all the info u need then compare it...the more hits u get per thing ur after the more chance it is legit and not some demented 12 yo tellin ya shit so they can laugh at ur misery....no offence to any1 here ur all legends but there have been many a person that i have known in real life that at 12 and have only been smoking for 2 days and never seen a plant thinking they know everything lol....

I've done it accidentally in the past, just from topping and stealing leaf and tip from immature plants... A big no no. But hey, I was young. The new growth which came from these massacred tips was usually 3, sometimes 4 new tips. Just get yourself a pair of nail scissors, or even small tipped hairdressing scissors, although the curved nail scissors are best, they let you get right into the meristematic growth.

I fimmed the current plants growing when they were young, and whilst it had a similar effect on the plant as topping, where the hormones are removed and it takes a little time for growth to return to normal. In this case, the plants recovered very quickly, only 2 days from topping to growth resuming, and these ladies were outdoors in a semi-shaded position.... Not ideal, so you can see how much better fimming is from a stress position. Because you are only removing the smallest part of the tip, and in fact you never remove the tip completely, you just remove 2/3 of the smallest tip, and this part is what regrows into multiple shoots.

If it doesn't work, all you get is a standard topped plant, which is okay, but if it does take, then whooeee. Get ready to tie down and train, (or clone) as the tips will start coming hard and fast!

Hope this helps out. lol By the way nimer, do you know how to fim