Help - Took Clones whilst flowering

absolutely... they don't require much light at all... i have a single 15w flouro..not even a special spectrum, just regular. incandesant bulbs do not do the same thing i don't think. but they make alot of heat. foliar feeding is crucial. 20% strength nutes. they only require gas exchange once a day, so keep the fridge closed. try get a flouro too.

also those transparent rubbermaid storage containers, or an appropriotely sized tupperware container fliped upside down wtith a flouro on top are the gear to use as humidi cribs.. really necassary... and don't stop cloning. take more now from bottom branches. just incase.. take one a week till flower if you have that many small lower branches to spare. cloning in flower is definately not the end of the world... some even preffer the more heavly branced more trainable specimens you get..

Both plants look great, nice and dark. I've only needed to add 250ml of soln in 5 days, however they got a huge drink when they got moved. Using a couple of products from the hydro shop, a vitamin B and an iso grow type thing. I must keep a diary to plot progress (think as it should be). I have got a shredded paper mulch over the coco, not sure if this is good thing as may attract life, it came out of my daughters guinea pig cage and I use it on my outdoor crops.

under normal clone conditions they will take anywhere from 10-14days to get roots and you wont see any veg growth in that time

now seeing as you took them in flower they will take anywhere from 14-21 days to show proper root growth and then will take a good 14-21 days to actually reveg and start actually growing

some will die some will kick so dont scrap em yet they should be fine just make sure they get a decent amount of water and good foliar feeds to keep em alive untill the root system is good enough to sustain them

cheerz :P