Help - Took Clones whilst flowering

Hi I'm a newbie indoor grower. Up until a week ago I had my plants and clones outside. Now I've built a grow room. I took 5 cuttings from a female 3 weeks ago, but she was flowering. For the past week I have had them sharing the grow room for 12 under a 400HPS and then putting them outside for another 12 of oznatural. They aren't showing any signs of vegeing, and if anything the flowers seem to be getting bigger. I only have 1 grow room and the littlies have to share with the bigger ones and are >50cm from the bulb. Any suggestions to force vegeing? Edited by Harry Imago

hi,

i often clone in flower. the specimens often seem to branch out in a more bushy fashion once they get going..

but in my recent experience, some veg clones showed small roots in 4-7 days. in flower the same strain would appear to take 14 or more days to even show anything, but still go on to be lovely specimens. are they in a humidi crib?.. are they on a heat pad? do you live in a cold climate???. did break up your rockwool cubes a little before using it?? did you remove all flowering material when you trimmed the excess leaf??? oh and sorry i almost forgot.. i have healthy clones taken in flower, with great roots that are 5 weeks old but still have no new growth.. that's ok because they are busy building roots and when that's done they will veg again. so don't stress, just keep up the heat and humidity. :P

Ok just had another pipe and re read ya first post.

Its probably to late for the clones you took already,

they need humidity. I cant imagine how ya did it outside?? I,m in the far north,

and the only way I,ve got em sprouting outside was,

to plant under thick scrub and spray em with a water half dozen times a day.

Further north their a bit luckier, it rains everyday, and they can stick clones straight in the ground.

Clones don,t need no tricky lights, a normal bulb will do. But they do need that humidty

Four of them had rough transplant, i had no B Vitamins and the medium is potting mix and sand which I think is too fine and is not draining overly well, but I darn't transplant again. The RH in the grow room is 48-70% and the temp is 24-27'. Out side they get what nature gives them this week RH has ranged from 11-54% and temps 13-28' the cuttings must be getting the upper range of these as they are out 6:30am to 6:00pm