I have just ordered some about an hour ago. No, its not blue, it has blue / lavender hues + has a very fruity taste, therefore why its called blueberry.

-From a breeder

"Blueberry is a mostly indica strain that dates to the late 70's. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues that usually cure to a lavender. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. Blueberry produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes."

Height: 3 ft

Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks

Yield: 2.5 to 3.0 oz per plant

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/pc_images/1.jpg

I just ordered some today, along with some white widow and northen lights #5. I'm just going to grow them all in the same drobe but dont think ill give them all strong nutes. Probably will be using Canna.

Closet grower, How long you been waiting for your HGS seeds for now?

I ordered them the week before last , had to wait for funds to transfer to Pay Pal . Then I was told all outstanding orders were sent last Monday .

His responses to emails have been great , up till during last week when they said their mail server had crashed , it is now back and they are checking on my order . I hope to have them this week , allowing 7-10 days for delivery .

I will post on here when/if they arrive .

Going to email them as soon as I finish typing this :peace:

Yeah, unlucky about your paypal organisation, I knew they were going to direct me through paypal, so I transfered my money in their a week prior.

They told me monday (today) Is a public Holiday in Canada and they will be sent first thing tuesday morning.

Yeah, 7-10 day's would be nice, but you never know unfortunatly :peace: