Map for drug hunt

bufo i dont believe he deserved to get busted or anything, infact if anything i wish he hadnt. the point i was trying to make was not only did he make the job of finding everything easier for the police, he made it easier to convict him of commercially growing by saying he only smoked once a year. if he had said come mardigrass i try and consume 10lb a day it might have been a different story, but a once a year smoker growing that many plants couldnt handle an ounce let alone 30lb over mardigrass :peace:

Fair enough, and yes what he said does himself no favours.

His way of dealing with the situation, the way the cops detail it, I don't know what actually happened, or why he had to tell that type of story, neither does anyone else, except for the grower.

Let me just say that from my own experience, if I had not spoken up and took responsibility, a friend of mine would have also been charged, and I would have had a few other charges as well.

Keeping your mouth shut with a shit load of evidence against you is not always the best option :bang: sometimes, lies need to be told -.-

That's ok because cops love telling BIG FAT LIES too, to help the good cause as they see it, so don't put much faith in this story being truthful or factual as the media have been involved as well as the pigs as well as some poor bastard with his nuts in the frying pan

-.- :peace: