Kog's video on How to Grow Outdoors

it might be because its a bit old.....u can even make out his licence plates on the dvd....if he was worried i think that would be removed.... but seeing as he dont hide his face or the time he was busted with the size(he holds up the newspaper with his story on the cover from 95) im not under the impression he gives a rats rectum.

Even though Kogs techniques may not be up to some people's standards, he still manages to get the job done and quite successfully considering what outdoor growers are up against ( rippers 'n chopper cops, etc..). I'm yet to see in the video where he suggests dope has got to be grown his way, i tend to think some people are jumping to assumptions, in that regard.

I even admire (prolly envious) of his lifestyle. The dude seems to be at peace with himself and the world, and has very few worries. All the best Kog, if i can ever reach half your goals. I will indeed part this planet a happy man, when the time arrives.

Cheers, from one admirer. :bongon:

>:(

Sorry to hear about the arse cancer leafy , sounds like a real bummer ... but the homeopathic Doktor reckons eat about an oz of leaf per fortnight and the fibre contained in that stops the arse cancer , could be worth a try lol

:bongon:

Hilarious, yeah I'll think about that, but I reckon smoking now and then is better than being permanently stoned.

Oh yeah I grew some of my Afghanica, blew my brains out, I havent smelt, or tasted shit like that for years, I made some sexy hash as well. The buds were so fucking juicy with oil and stick as HELL! I grew it in soil outdoors, and it was so good.

:sick

Back to the topic, Frazzle I also have a predisposed mental illness, so I cant have it too much >:(

Awesome stuff thanks for posting.I started watching at midnight and couldnt stop til I watched it all.I admire his enthusiasm for life.I dont agree with everything that was on there but good useful info for beginners and props to him for putting himself out there and being willing to help his fellow man.People here can knock him but remember that crop was only 4 months old and was prolly only Nimbin no 1 bag seed not some of the killer strains that are around now so I dont think he did too badly.His treatment of the clones and other things just goes to show you dont have to be as careful as some would make out.

I take my hat off to him.Keep living the dream brother Kog.