Kog's video on How to Grow Outdoors

seemed a bit rough on the clones and a tad late picking the males, but 10/10 for effort

The cloning method was great. A pair of scissors and a bucket. No water. No sterilised razor. lol

I can't say I agree with Kog on the need to have a second crop devoted to seeds! Unless you want 50 000 seeds that is.

All up this was a great watch. I wonder how he gets away with it though. lol

People think too much when growing.... ever heard of paranoia? Gets the better of us sometimes.

Plants are plants, and he's shown us the light. lol

I like his cloning method, I prefer to grow in canna terra. Dont like the taste of hydro anymore, I like more natural smoke these days.

Plants are plants, and he's shown us the light. >:(

:) Kog, thanks mate I've just been so lost without you. Maby growing 49 crap plants for less yeild than you get off 10 grown properly is the way to go lol

Giving your secrets up Mongy :D

lol You don't need mine now gills. You've got Kog's lol

Peace MongyMan

PS. That video was made in NSW and at the time the law was 50 plants was a commercial amount. This has recently been changed (and i'm sure this video didn't help to stop it much) to 4 and the penalties for commercial cultivation have been greatly increased. If you watch this video be aware that the laws stated are no longer current. If Kog was caught with those 49 plants now he would be back to jail again and wishing he could trade crap pot to avoid bubbas advance lol

Dont like the taste of hydro anymore, I like more natural smoke these days.

Leafy, I seem to remember you on here 6 months ago clearly stating that you didn't smoke pot. Remember the "Lazy mutated sperm (thats why I only deal)" thread (now deleted for obvious reasons). Have you started now? Aren't you worried about your sperm?

Leafy, I seem to remember you on here 6 months ago clearly stating that you didn't smoke pot. Remember the "Lazy mutated sperm (thats why I only deal)" thread (now deleted for obvious reasons). Have you started now? Aren't you worried about your sperm?

mmm, nope. im more concerned about getting cancer now... arse cancer runs in the family... not a laughing matter for me.

Not to mention i've got migraines from hell. My dad had a stroke not long ago, and it was caused from migraine related shit.

Heard good things about pot when it comes to this.

Sad thing is these migraines dont let me have sex, yes HAHAHA... the weed takes care of that! lol

Anyway it still does reduce sperm count, but it does the same with cancerous cells, but I can see the light when it comes to the fact that one human has enough sperm in a single blowout to impregnate all the women in europe.

So it cant affect your sperm count much to affect it that badly.

On a serious issue, THC is an anti-carcenogen, so I need it in my diet, not a laughing matter for leafy anymore.