Fibromyalgia - anyone else?

Morgaine

Question

Hey Morgaine,

I don't personally suffer from fibromyalgia, but my mother does. Iv'e been trying to convince her to use MJ to relieve her chronic pain, which is getting worse with age, but leaning to the more conservative side, she doesn't approve. I also know a couple of people with CFS, having both really sounds like a load. I'm glad you can find relief with marijuana, i'm imagining it's a godsend. :wacko:

Hey Everest & Eexpee

Keep trying to convince your mother, maybe show her a vape or something??

It really helps my pain which is widespread. I usually can't do much after a smoke but I don't

feel as much pain and thats the goal I guess! Some stuff actually helps me get

more stuff done at home. Depends on the gear. Indica's or a mix is good for me.

Had some stuff recently that may or may not be skunk and that was great for pain

and mood, just nice and happy not over the top giggly :wacko:.

Just trying to stay afloat with it, not kill anyone ( well at least cut down) and generally enjoy a laugh with the pain relief :wacko:

Cheers lol

Morgz

Yeah, ill mention a few ways of ingesting it, even a green dragon!

She was under the impression medical mj was legal in oz (I wish) so she thought she could take a pill...

guess not

How much do you smoke during the day for pain?

I hope she can function well while medicated, she has a demanding job

Thanks for your input :wacko:

Hi eexpee...

Umm, she wouldn't be smoking at all doing a job, just not gonna happen lol

I haven't been able to work in almost 2 years now. Just couldn't cope or manage it anymore.

I am at a home most of the week, depending on pain levels or other symptoms, I might have a joint somedays

in the mid or late afternoon. After dinner, I'll have another joint, and a couple more thru the evening

usually so I can get a good sleep. Depends on the pot of course too, how much I need.

But I wouldn't be going to work stoned, no thanks ^_^.

Hey there Morg :)

Yes i use MJ as i have a bad neck & back neck not so bad the plate is holding it in lol but i do suffer on a daily bases of lower back pain my L4 L5 & S1 is in a very bad stage, the only pain killers i take are Mersyndol Forte & vals or serpax at night,,, but MJ has save me from going crazy having pain on a daily bases i have been smoking it now for 32 years been full on it meaning everyday for nearly 20 years ( wow u think i was a druggie ) but yea i find MJ take your mind away from the pain which helps a lot.

Hey Morg i just as pat if he new what i asked u & he didnt so i dont feel to dumb now lol cheers

Hey there Morg :)

Yes i use MJ as i have a bad neck & back neck not so bad the plate is holding it in lol but i do suffer on a daily bases of lower back pain my L4 L5 & S1 is in a very bad stage, the only pain killers i take are Mersyndol Forte & vals or serpax at night,,, but MJ has save me from going crazy having pain on a daily bases i have been smoking it now for 32 years been full on it meaning everyday for nearly 20 years ( wow u think i was a druggie ) but yea i find MJ take your mind away from the pain which helps a lot.

Hey Morg i just as pat if he new what i asked u & he didnt so i dont feel to dumb now lol cheers

hey ABR

thats sad

i can vouch for the pain well seeing it anyways

thats the same issues my wife had i feel for ya..

morgs im sorry im dumb

but wat does fibro affect?

is it muscles??or more joint and bone ?

take care and hope u get some relief

bil

Hi Billo,

Fibromyalgia is shit lol.

Basically it's fatigue, ( I have chronic fatigue syndrome also) widespread pain in muscles, joints for some

and fascia etc between muscles. There are lots of other smaller symptoms too, and many sufferers like myself

also have depression and anxiety on top. Some people describe it as like having the flu (not just a cold) constantly. For me, it's like arthritis all over, crossed with chronic fatigue. No cure, No known cause. Great lol.

Stress both phyisical and emotional/mental is the biggest trigger - so MJ is a saviour !

ABR, hang in there hun it will all be good soon, in the meantime partake of the ganja and all will be good!

Cheers all,

Morgz

Hi everyone,

My doctor has suggested MJ for my CFS. But I have not been able to find a source, Since I moved from the Central Coast. I tryed Spice/Spice gold, but its not the same. MJ helped with the pain like many of you have stated.

C

Edited by coja