CHECK OUT THIS FIRST GROW...IN WINTER!

hello fellow tokers i have just posted another..post..in the cannabis harvesting section if you wanna check that out aswell but its pritty much the same and i really just wanna show you guys who dont know that you can grow some nice crisp buds in winter. Btw this is my first grow ever so yeah if newbs can do it you more experienced can to. Well it started with Nimbin bagseed in march at my mates place in little pots with some nice general potting mix (sorry dont know the details cause this was his job for the grow) so we let it veg there for about a month and a bit then he started freakin out cause his X S.A.S. dad found them and he was scared for his life haha. so we transplanted them outdoors with a bit of blood and bone and some well aged compost but not to much cause we didnt want to force feed them whilst they may have been experiencing shock. We also sprayed them with some organic pesticside cause we didnt think they were big enough to cope outdoors in the winter at a foot or less tall. We let them grow for a couple more months mostly leaving them to natures ways meaning they only got water when it rained although we watered them about 3 times in between all the rain after two months outdoors they started flowering( o and btw we always had watersaving crystals) All 3 of them some how were female which was awsome. I then dug up where i thought the roots wouldnt be and put more compost as well as mixing through more watersaving crystals. About 7 weeks after flowering we gave them one last feed of some blood and bone, it is now week 11 and i think they are close to reeping with around 30% or hairs being redish and around 50% of trichomes being cloudy. I was also wondering whether you can reep plants sit them in a bucket of daily changed water and will they flush and dry at the same time or will it reduce drying time in any way(this being done in a shed) Robbie mate i reckon ur a legend and would really appreciate ur comments

peace.

post-16070-1217647004_thumb.jpg

post-16070-1217647020_thumb.jpg

post-16070-1217647031_thumb.jpg

I was also wondering whether you can reep plants sit them in a bucket of daily changed water and will they flush and dry at the same time or will it reduce drying time in any way(this being done in a shed)

if you cut the plants down and put them in a bucket of water the plants will soak it up and probably throw out some roots. it will basically be water cloning provided the plant has light on it so if harvesting is what you want to do, just cut the plants down, trim the buds and then hang them up.

This has made me want to do both summer and winter.

I might experiment planting the odd bagseed plant somewhere.

I might just clone, not plant because I don't have the luxury of planting and raising them indoors just like Shroomyshroom, so I'll just take a cutting.

Any smoke is good smoke if its free in my eyes.

I'm starting to wonder how the hell I'm going to dry and cure my plants...Outdoor base kinda thing I'm guessing.

This has made me want to do both summer and winter.

I might experiment planting the odd bagseed plant somewhere.

I might just clone, not plant because I don't have the luxury of planting and raising them indoors just like Shroomyshroom, so I'll just take a cutting.

Any smoke is good smoke if its free in my eyes.

I'm starting to wonder how the hell I'm going to dry and cure my plants...Outdoor base kinda thing I'm guessing.

growing in winter can be fun

but i cant help but feel disappointed

wen harvest comes...

always seem to have wiery fluffy buds

imho the sun just aint strong enuff for the quality we find in season

ive had 2 plants flowering for 10 weeks

i estimate a 12 gram dry harvest from combined mass...:peace:

in season id harbest 12 grams each easy

so its up to u

id just hate to get pinched for inferior quality weed

all tha best

just my opinion too

bil

would late september/early october be a good time to plant outside? i live in kiama NSW and am hoping to start my first outdoor plant out the back in my veg patch(theres a heap of tomatos to blend in with to keep the nosey neighbours unaware). i have grown before only to have slugs devour my last plant when it was about 5 weeks old. should i start asap? if not when is the next season to start growing? i heard that summer is a good time to pick buds but im not so sure. can somebody hit me up with some advice?