CHECK OUT THIS FIRST GROW...IN WINTER!

Well if you get the usual indoor bagseed and chuck it outside in the winter i dont reckon you would get much of a yield either. Mine were outdoor only seeds from Nimbin and i got just over 2 ounces for three plants that i reeped a week early. 12 grams seems pretty disapointing but dont be discouraged the usual winter grow can work if you start planting at the latest in March and really look after them as seedlings.

Looking good Toke Joke & Laugh, they look like they have a good portion of skunk in them, do they stink? What's your lat and local climate like? Sorry for so many questions, but I love seeing people do what so many say is impossible :)

Must be only certain types that grow in Winter , as I had some out all winter and they did NOTHING . Wasnt until they went thru spring and summer ,they grew , then headed up in the next winter lol

Latitude and local conditions play a big part in winter harvests. Around 36 SLat I can grow a thai x in a greenhouse through winter to about 1/4 of the summer size, but it just doesn't work with my afghani. Unless I bring her in at night and supplement light artificially, she just sits there until spring and starts growing with the warmer weather.

Generally sativa dominant cultivars will do better in the winter than indica dominant because they continue to gain size as they flower.

guerrilla's gusto, mexican sativa, early skunk ~ if they'll grow through Canberra's winter in a greenhouse, they'll grow pretty well anywhere on the mainland (maybe not Ballarat or Thredbo though).

B lol