outdoor grow is damm to slow

question:

i have 7 plants outdoors, 3 are just started i'm not too worried about them.

one of the others (a few months old now) one of them is rippin, its got about 12 sets of leaves, sprouting from the internodes for the 2nd time, stem lovely and thick, but the other 3 just seem to be nuetral, not really growing, not dying.

i live on south coast nsw (bit more south than wollongong)

any thoughts or advice well welcomed

G'day Boe~pimp,

Im an ex Wollongongite (Bulli) but I havent done an outdoor grow. Maybe its just the time of the year and the days arent quite long enough. A friend of mine puts his seeds in over the mountain at the end of Oct. every year and they dont take long to reach a metre tall. But there could be other reasons for the stunned growth so I'll leave it up to those with outdoor experience for their expert advise.

Buddy

cheers bud, yer the wethers been pretty shitty here lately not sure if it would be the same up there, not that far i spose. scorching one day... overcast the next. just if it was an enviromental thing i just thought that all the plants would be responding the same thats all.

cheers for the words but :)

<sits tight for more info>

~Boe~