Emergency Help! (Pics)

:peace: hey I was just giving you my best answer with those different additives. Yes I would at least grab some OxyPlus to sanitise things. Don't worry about cloning, just cut all the shit leaf, tips etc off, I mean really trim that OVERGROWN mess of a plant up so that it can produce fresh tips that can be flowered. Flower(flip lts to 12/12) your plant at 1/3rd total height so it can at least double in height and then some.

Expect to cut HALF the rootball away if it is real brown. Don't worry, it'll grow back :nono:

Great work all :nono:

With this can I add a little to bufo's top advice..

or go organic and make use of Rhyztonic and Cannazyme from Canna

Marty, if you go this way, consider dropping the additives and just using the sensi a+b (or better the canna flo) with the zyme and no need to trim dead roots. (or even look)

Consider dropping the res temp a little, lengthen the watering gap a bit, and definitely use the rhizotonic as a foliar.

Best of luck for a recovery flo. :peace: