15Minutes every 2 hours water cycle

I dont have a Ph metre so I don't know the Ph

Because I measure with a Truncheon

CF = 22 - 24

ppm (EC x 700) = 1550

water temp = 24c

Light on temp = 85f

Light off = 70?

As you can see in the pics the tips are curling big time in fact they have been for about 5 weeks!! I tried Epsom salts because I thought it was Magnesium, and I bought a water heater because I also thought it was the cold temperature (winter).

I've flushed her a few times. And foliar sprayed as well I'm lost for answers and all I have is myself she's getting worse and looking not right. She is 4 days into flowering because she's tall enough for the cupboard.

can anyone please suggest a cure.

Thanks so much in advance!

I have attached some pics regarding my problem.

post-15587-1217492183_thumb.jpg

post-15587-1217492204_thumb.jpg

Edited by marty

To me it looks like a ph prob, i get the same thing in dwc once my ph goes over 6.0.

Go to ya local hydro shop and get a liquid ph test kit they are around the $10 mark and see what your ph is u need ya ph at around 5.5 mark for cannabis.

All thouh i could be wrong atm as i have had a few home brews and the old eyes are starting to go a lil fuzzy :peace:...

No just because u have ya ppm/cf rite dose not mean that ya ph will be rite.

Some nutes have a ph buffer in them that will help to bring the ph to the rite levels but dont all ways count on it doing it for you, i think u will find ya ph is out and that is why u are gettin ya leaf claw imo...

The buffering ability of most decent brand nutes these days will bring the pH down to low 6's mixing at those strengths.

Leaf curl like that, you got root problems.

How big are the pots? Over watering will produce clawed leaf like that, so will a root bound plant, so will one that hasn't been flushed enough, also your running the nutes quite high :peace: you've been vegging that plant for a while now too?

I'd pull it out of it's pot and check the colour of the root ball, it'll be going brown for sure. Trim the brown roots off, repot it. A plant that big in Perlite will need 30- 40 litre pot just to be safe. Hit it with some Pyth-Off or HySan or OxyPlus, to sanitise the media and rootzone as well as some Stop Wilt and AU60 from Nu-Life, or go organic and make use of Rhyztonic and Cannazyme from Canna.

Trim the curled leaf off, turn the light back to 18/6 for 10 days till it recovers then turn back to 12/12.

You try and flower it like that you'll tear your hair out watching it flower in a similar fashion :nono:

I wouldent go that far to clone em and start again, 1st off see what ya ph is tomorrow when ya get a test kit and then go from there.

Out of all the stuff that bufo told u about at this point i would go for the oxyplus it around $20 for a 500m bottle that will help you kill off any nasty that u may have and give the root zone a clean of some of the dead roots and that should make the plants a lot better and once u have done that i would turn to 12/12 and take clones then if u want to keep the strain going...

Thanks ozzy420,

I'm just going to start again mate. I have half a metre to raise the lights If I put it on 18/6 in a week I'll have 30cm to move the lights up then she'll turn to shit.

I personally think I'd be better off starting again and flowering her at 4 weeks. She's such a bushy!! strain (I only tipped her once) extremely bushy!

Edited by marty