i ended being allowed to take the pictures on the basis i dont put them on a website...makes me wonder if a forum counts and if they are reading this message thanks for the rockwool cubes on wednesday :peace:

if you want a copy of the pics send me a PM and after i have cleaned them up i'll send you a copy :peace:

Hey Chronic, I've got no idea how to send a PM. How is that done? I'd love to see those pics.

:thisbig:

i would have just sent you a pm instead of replying in here, but unfortunately i sussed out the pics and in typical fashion of my camera the bloody thing took the worst pics you could ever imagine with the exception of the dm gold nutes which i can describe no problems as im using them now :peace:

im sorry mate, but on the bright side of things it has reinforced the need for me to get a new camera and with my bday coming up soon i might be able to confince someone to buy me one :thisbig: