there are quite a few brands of organic nutrients out there, most of the big brands like canna, dutchmaster, etc. have an organic line so picking one will be a bit tough.

i have only used canadian xpress nutrients when it comes to organic nutrients and they were only 50% organic. i ended up getting great results and was going to use them again, but the guy at my hydro store told me they were going out of business and i havent seen any stocked since :peace: the taste was much better than i expected from the strains i was growing and while they didnt grow as fast compared to when i was using other nutrients, in the end the yield was exactly the same which is why i nearly cried when i heard they went out of business...

i have since tried gt coco and dutchmaster gold (dm gold is way better) but in all honesty i dont think either of them do that great a job compared to the canadian xpress nutes i used a while back. because of that im looking at going organic too but as funds are limited atm for me i wont be changing for atleast another month as i still have heaps of dmgold nutes left. im very interested in finding out what is available and will be going into my hydro shop on wednesday to pick up some rockwool cubes so i'll take my camera and get pictures of what is available unless someone else gives you heaps of examples of what is available before then :thumbdown:

Hey cheers for that. I'm not planning on going organic just yet (lots of Canna AB to use) but just want to start getting an idea of what is out there. I noticed the Organic Canna range that is available but read that it is for soil applications. :peace: It's good to hear that the flavour is better when using some organics. I'm not too fussed about it taking a little longer. I like the idea of having a superior quality end product. Some pics from the hydro store would be great. lol People out there with some organic hydro experience - love to hear from you.

:thumbdown:

there are quite a few brands of organic nutrients out there, most of the big brands like canna, dutchmaster, etc. have an organic line so picking one will be a bit tough.

i have only used canadian xpress nutrients when it comes to organic nutrients and they were only 50% organic. i ended up getting great results and was going to use them again, but the guy at my hydro store told me they were going out of business and i havent seen any stocked since :thumbdown: the taste was much better than i expected from the strains i was growing and while they didnt grow as fast compared to when i was using other nutrients, in the end the yield was exactly the same which is why i nearly cried when i heard they went out of business...

hey matye

i too thought and was told this

since i have contacted CE direct

they are well and doing buisness

it was a visous rumour thats all

if i wqs going to saty in coco id run em again meself

bil

Canadian Xpress - hey? lol I've never seen it or heard of it. Sounds pretty good. Might have to see if my local store can get some in for me to try. Anyone used Bio Juice or the Nutrifield products (micro organisms)? :P

So many different products to experiment with. Too bad I can't grow money on trees. Seems like every brand's website claims to be the best and has something very special in their range. Man, it can make your head spin. :thumbdown:

Anyway, thanks for the feedback so far and please keep it coming.

:peace: