The perfect outdoor plant.

Ahh, thanks mate.

Fuck I love this website, I've got so much information from it already.

I found the Paradise Seedbank on there, but the Belladonna seeds from Paradise itself are more expensive than the ones on High-Land, even though they are both from the same company...

Why is that?

Ok, We'll I'm thinking of ordering The Belladonna, and maybe the Mango, MAYBE.

I'll get cash in about a week or so, so I'll put some cash forward to it.

But next season, I'm going 100% AK-47 or a member of the White family.

Has anyone had any experience with KC Brains; T.N.R "giant plants"?

I'm guessing it would be terrible weed, or at least very mild in THC levels. Being 4m tall and everything...

One more question, How many seeds would one expect to yield from a say, Belladonna or Mango plant? And how much will the seeds affect the size and yield?

Just a suggestion, you could always try some bag seed for a first timer, also some of the bag seed can come from pretty good stock, once you have mastered the seed you would have a little time up your sleeve to save some money for what you really want. Just an old mans rambling.

Cheers

:)

Ok, I think I'm going to cut out Mango .

Should i do this or Cut out Belladonna?

Ok fuck it, I'm getting Belladonna and AK-48.

Let think...$42 + $28 is $70...

Ehh, I'll do it.

Because I'm ordering from different Seed banks, should I order at different times and with different people? I've persuaded a mate to receive the seeds for me on the account I'll give him 100g if I succeed in growing. Cos I don't want customs to seize them.

How often are seeds seized?

i'd say atleast 90-95% of seed orders make it through, but in reality it depends on the people searching for them as they can be really slack and barely look at all but some days they'll put the dogs over most if not all the packages and then open the suspect ones up :)

provided you use a reputable seedbank you'd have to be pretty unlucky to have them picked up...