Hack Grower needs advice

The A+B are flower nutes, a mate had some and gave me a bit...he reckons the buds will grow as big as your wrist with em!!!! Im not to sure of that but it will thickin them up...i hope

cheers

I would just leave it and let Mother Nature do her job on them. Good looking plant you have there 888. She seems happy in her environment.

Heys all again, here to give another update....not long to go now. Thanks for that link leafy it was very imformative, pretty game too!!!! Anyhow here are a cpl pics, sorry about the wire thats due to wallabies(bunch of stoners). What do u guys reckon? she is the darkest of green, and looks healty as. I reckon a good 2 oz in her....i hope. I was using a A+B flowering nute up till about a week ago and now im just watering her. Should only be a cpl more weeks? a few hairs are brown but not many....

cheers

post-16603-1220921428_thumb.jpg

post-16603-1220921462_thumb.jpg

I have been doin a bit research on when to harvest, so without a microscope i am going on the stigma method....So i have been keepin an eye on her with a few hairs turning brown I decided to have a good loook today. Basically I found the outer buds are around 50/50 or close to it but....when lookin deeper in the plant there are a lot of buds still pure white and others still forming......Can one "prune" a few buds off and to let more light in and let the other mautre while "pruning a cpl buds every week or so as they turn....or will this completely screw it all and harvest it all at once???

cheers

hey ayrguy, wish i was still up that way myself, fantastic part of the world. Nice going with the buds so far man looking great. You can succesfully harvest buds one at a time no problems at all, and will prob gain a little extra weight from exposing those lower buds to some more light. I was able to pick the last of the buds off some plants under lights almost two weeks after the initial harvest and probably could have for another week.

All the best with it mate, enjoy the fruits!

Werd :scratchin: :thumbsup:

hey ayrguy, wish i was still up that way myself, fantastic part of the world. Nice going with the buds so far man looking great. You can succesfully harvest buds one at a time no problems at all, and will prob gain a little extra weight from exposing those lower buds to some more light. I was able to pick the last of the buds off some plants under lights almost two weeks after the initial harvest and probably could have for another week.

All the best with it mate, enjoy the fruits!

Werd :scratchin: :thumbsup:

Yeah thanks for the info Werd, I shall venture out this arvo and snip a few off........im assuming to leave the main centre bud as it is till i pull her all out..... Ayr is ok i if u like to smoke/grow.....fish...crab...drink...all in good weather....and who wouldn't???

Cheers

Edited by ayrguy888