Is there anybody out there who uses pk13/14 in soil?

I got a few plants in searles veggie mix at the moment, which has heaps of goodies in it already. Thinking of adding some pk, the label says add 1 to 2 ml per litre then add flower nutes till desired ec is reached. I dont have ec meter and have just been adding tap water usually.

Will probably go 1ml per litre so as not to burn em unless anybody has better ideas.

Thats the best info I can find on dosage rates, it's on the label of my canna pk 13/14 it seems to relate to hydro and requires an ec meter. I was hopin somebody might say yeah I use it in soil at X mls per litre with good results, but I was probably asking to be spoon fed, and not taking into account the different nutrient requirements of different strains, gonna go 1ml per litre and see how we go.

Cheers all.

A mate of mine uses it religeously in soil, no dramas at all... 1st watering- 1/2strength and after that, full strength. Just remember to keep an eye on things though.

As to increases in growth, etc... it does boost the bud size, no doubt. If grown decently, without anny major hiccups, I don`t think the potency is increased. The smell is though :P

JAIKAI