Rebadged bong to beat SA drug pipe ban

You guys all summed up my feelings rather spot on without the need for me to go into /rant mode. Thanks mullaway for the extra info that was interesting...

$10 to whoever gets this cocktards email addy first... be all too funny to send him this threads link hah.

I also have to agree with dj bob, only im already here and looking ;) it would start like this...;) and then id get some of this :) in, which would no doubt lead to :) some fucking sense into him.

Oh I did end up ranting. shit.

You guys all summed up my feelings rather spot on without the need for me to go into /rant mode. Thanks mullaway for the extra info that was interesting...

$10 to whoever gets this cocktards email addy first... be all too funny to send him this threads link hah.

I also have to agree with dj bob, only im already here and looking ;) it would start like this...;) and then id get some of this :) in, which would no doubt lead to :) some fucking sense into him.

Oh I did end up ranting. shit.

me passes a chill pill

here i was thinking we're lucky to live in the most chilled country in the world then we get fucktards like this pop up! I'll double Gibbo's $10 for whoever finds out where he lives and shits in his letter box....

Chopper says "Harden the fuck up!"

In case anyone hasn't noticed, the anti-drug wowsers have been coordinating their efforts now for a few years. Drug Free Australia is a gang of god-bothering self-promoters who invent shit every day of the week to keep their names in the news.

At least Paul Gallagher is trying to keep the bastards honest... but considering everything DFA prints is a lie, it's a fair old bit of work.

http://dfaw.typepad.com/dfawatch/

In case anyone hasn't noticed, the anti-drug wowsers have been coordinating their efforts now for a few years. Drug Free Australia is a gang of god-bothering self-promoters who invent shit every day of the week to keep their names in the news.

At least Paul Gallagher is trying to keep the bastards honest... but considering everything DFA prints is a lie, it's a fair old bit of work.

http://dfaw.typepad.com/dfawatch/

You have hit the nail on the head Al B.. Marijuana addictive what a joke

Its the old point people in another direction tactic. We should be examining the fraud called religion and its negative impacts on society.

Mind you as my bowl is currently empty, i should be climbing the walls at this very point if marijuana is addictive, yet oddly enough that just doesn't happen. The word addiction is often abused to seek leniency from the legal system however the truth is far from what these illusion worshipping fuckwits would have society believe.

Misinformation is the name of their game.