My outdoor garden....

Firstly the picture needs to be in JPEG (*.jpg) format and 102400 bytes (100 kilobytes) or less in size. If the picture is in another format I usually open it in Paint (Start/Programs/Accessories/Paint) and then use File, Save As, Save as type, to save the picture in JPEG (*.JPG,~~~*.JFIF) format. If the picture is still too large then I copy and paste the important part to a new file (File/New) and save it again.

I then go to the Oz Stoners topic I wish to reply to and click on the “New Reply” button (or start a New Topic) and type my message, the forums that allow pictures have a panel at the bottom of the screen (above the Post New Reply/Topic button) with the title “File Attachments”, you click on the “Browse…” button and then locate the picture to be uploaded on your hard drive and click “Open”, you will notice the path and file name in the window next to the “Browse…” button, (I have a dedicated folder and sub-folders on my hard drive just for pictures), when you have finished your post just click the Post New Reply/Topic button and the picture will be uploaded to Oz Stoners and included in your post.

I believe that there are other file formats for picture uploads but I only use JPEG.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

Hi, when I go to the Save as... and select the save as type box, it only offers me four choices.... :o

Monochrome bitmap (*.bmp; *.dib)

16 colour bitmap (*.bmp; *.dib)

256 colour bitmap (*.bmp; *.dib)

24-bit bitmap (*.bmp; *.dib)

So what can I do now? :o

Yeah, that was the point, trying to get a bigger clone than normal and then both increaseing stock and having a larger, more developed and quicker flowering clone than using normal cloning techniques... The prob is that I only have "rootbumps" or root callous tissue forming in the two and a bit weeks she's been layered.... No true roots as such yet.... So do you think it would survive a transplant to hydro culture? With appropriate light and nutes of course, and careful monitoring.... Maybe the humidity should be high for the first couple of days while it develops roots? Any tips? Thanks for the input guys.... lol

Okay guys, I just got downloaded a program which allows me to convert bmp to jpeg files! :( So, here's a pic which should give you a better idea about what I'm talking about, and why I'm concerned about the chances of recovery for this "clone". ;)

And as an update on that, she seems to have finished her stretching, and the area being air-layered is still staying as a root bump, or callous, and not developing roots. So would I be safe to move this very large "clone" off the plant, and if kept in appropriate conditions, and also in a hydro system of some sort with root accelerant and so on?

Thanks guys. Any comments appreciated... :(

post-12-1049459131_thumb.jpg

Hi there everyone, just thought I'd give an update.... Well the lady in question is very strong indica and has really started to pump out the capitate-stalked trichomes. She's producing pistils like their's no tomorrow, and the first to be produced are starting to brown. The pistils themselves are the most beautiful shade of pinky-mauve.... sigh.... Anyway, the air-layering is still on there, and I've been making sure it get's a spray every day. The first roots are starting to take off, and I predict, tentatively, that it should be ready to make life on it's own in around a fortnight or so. The problem with that is, that she is a quick flowerer, and it'll probably be time to harvest by the time the air-layering is ready to be potted out! Oh well, at least I've got some idea of how long it takes now.... Bloody ages! :P about a month and a half or so.... But that's in less than ideal contitions outside, mind, so maybe the air-layering idea is useable indoors? I'll find out when I get my new cupboard..... (Still haven't gotten off my arse yet... :D )

Oh, and just on my other ladies outside, I've got a bit of a menagerie out there, 4 strains, some of which are heavy sativa, and others the heavy indica.... Does anyone have any idea what the average harvest times are here? I don't want to leave it too late, but I also worry that the weather may take a turn for the worse, leading to mould probs.... Any tips on the timing for outdoor harvesting?

Thanks guys, talk to ya soon! :D

Hey there luke

I have only just finnished my first grow and as you mite of read i got a hermie and when i look back over what i done screwing around with the dark time i know that is what gave me my hermie so i will know better next time i should be starting my next indoor grow with in the next few weeks i hope and i will see if will make the screw ups :P

bong on aussie :D

ozmade :D