Being Stoned..do's and dont's and fun?!

Hi Everybody!

We all love pot and stoned experience, hence this beautiful site!

I'd love to start a thread here of your experiences...how do u stay stoned? What not to do to bring yourself

down? Apart from just smoking more, lets share our knowledge on how to get the best out of our stoned time!

Food obviously is a big one for bringing you down...and sugar I'm told. This became very clear to me the other

night whilst smoking joints, and absent mindedly drinking a Pepsi. I usually drink diet coke - but I had pepsi

from KFC for dinner and drank that. Couldn't work out why I was str8ening out so quick, DER! I was drinking

str8 sugar that I'm not used to drinking! Instant comedown ugg.

Share your tips here folks, should be some fun !

Morgz

lol

Yer well diet Coke ingredient (951) is bound to shorten your life and indirectly kill you in the long term specially combined with Kentuckey Fried genetically modified chicken! , THC ingestion automaticlly lowers the blood sugar levels hence the craving for sweet things so why not feed the craving but just smoke more weed ...

lol

Yer well diet Coke ingredient (951) is bound to shorten your life and indirectly kill you in the long term specially combined with Kentuckey Fried genetically modified chicken! , THC ingestion automaticlly lowers the blood sugar levels hence the craving for sweet things so why not feed the craving but just smoke more weed ...

^_^

Yeah if it ever gets leagalised I am gonna open a Krispy Kreams right next door the MJ shop. lol

I usuaully have a cone after my toothpick for after dinner is used lol best way to stay stoned.

On a serious note, I believe I read an intro to the book which is often advertised here on OSA in the top banner, the one about exploring consciousness and whatnot, I think it claims to have a section on 'the best times to smoke weed' sorta thing, ie. to try avoid building up resistance and save weed youd otherwise just smoke.

For me personally nothing hits as hard or good as a cone before your able to keep your eyes open in the morning ^_^

I'm late for something and will love to come back to this thread and read more. but right now, all I have had time to read is the first post, about coka cola bringing ya down.

Maybe, maybe not.

you said you got it while buying KFC.

I used to eat grass exclusively, becuase I hate smoking (anything by choice). We preped the heads in simmered water, never butter.

I know now fat can help bring TRHC on, and somaybe I went the wrong way. but being a total health freak at the time, something I was very aware of is that fat in your food slows fdown the amount of oxygen that circulates in your blood, and slows down the rate your blood flows at too.

Now I'm just wondering if the KFC had more to do with bringing you down than the pepsi or whatever.

The THC is in your blood, and for it to keep hiting the receptors, it has to keep circulating in your system. Maybe eating high fat food simly reduced the effiecny of your blood flow, and made thngs go bad that way?

I'm just specualting.

Iknow if u get the munchies, eating fruit and things like carrots wont bring u down nearly as quick or as hard as fast food, or fatty food in general.

rob

My wife's from a phommy background and seh srinks loads of tea. She says it's "nice" to drink when high. I always go for the coffe. I'll have to give it a go.

I know when ya eat grass, a hot drink always brings it on more.

But in my opinion don't drink alcohol, ever. I mean i dont drink booze at all anymore. Maybe once in a while. I use heavy pain killers, and I think it's too dangerous. But when I used to eat grass only, I did drink booze, and al I found mixing the two did for me was to make me exceedingly pissed. Even the smallest drink just made my effect of a magnified booze session, and wasted the gras entirely. And it made me cranky too. Not out of control fighting type, just cranky that I had to wait until it all passed, before i could eat more grass and be clear of the alcohol again to enjoy the high still.

That's my experience of mixing them anyway. Then I dont agree with mixing booze with gras somked either. I've seen too many people loose their cool that way. Somehow seems to amplify the effects of the booze, rather than the other way around . In my experince I say, I'm sure many people enjoy a stubby and a cone and never hurt a flea.

rob

Things not to do when stoned huh? Things that if you do them, will bring you down I gather you mean?

Bloody obvious, but has to be mentioned but; is to avoid talking with coppers. :applause:

When I was younger I could go from well and truly stoned, in the methamorphic stage of becomming an iguana even...amd 3 seconds with a copper, and ya straight as an arrow.

See, they have a secret weapon. they train them to use a special device they carry in their pockets. It dos three things I know of. One it makes you drive amazingly well if it all takes place on the roads (a copper actually cited his reason for pulling me over one night as "Driving too well, too exacting and by the book" I swear it's true) . Sescond, while talking to you, it gives you the shakes for a few seconds, third, it leaves you straight as a dye (or is that "die"? seriosuly, I dont know).

Best thing to do maybe is to try and outrun them like hunter thmposon says ?.

cheers

rob

just a joke about failing to stop when being pulled over of course. We're all law abiding citizens.