Today Tonight Grow House Report

Thanks oz. I don't know where people come up with so much news. I must be looking in the wrong places. Anyone got a tip on what's a good, or several good news sources?

Cheers

Oh and as for street lighting, I thought at least some of it was HPS. They sure shine yellow. What the "blue" lights are in completely a guess to me, but mercury vapor is cheaper than MH in small purchases, so I guess they go with the cheap money?

Ed Rosenthal claimed the yellow stree lights where HPS, and people have flogged them for growing in USA of course (we wouldn't do such things would we?). I belive they aren't as all powerful as I would have thought. Turns out 400 watt is about a stanard-ish size street light, smaller in fact from memory. I think 400 for the street, 250 for car parks , playgrounds etc.. or the other way around? I read an artciel on street ligths in relation to dope growing years ago. A 1000 watt HPS when I was young, say 1984 or so was 1000-1500 bux depending on where you got it9Which put paid to any ideas of indoors growing to me then. I was only making 150 or 200 a week back then! a few weeks pay for alight, and no real idea what could be done with it at the time). A little yellow booklet was doing the markets circuit at that time, outlining how to grow inside. It was just 4 or 6 pages thick, with a price list at the back for a few lights. BAsically an advertisment you pay for. It was like 2 dollars for the booklet. It wasn't around that long, anyone remember it?

Dont ask who wrote it or who published it, it just wasnt that well done. That was when I first ever heard of LED lighting for sale to the general public.

Anyways, on with the show..

cheers all

rob

I did see that program on TT and counted 43 ballasts in one of those houses and 56 in another ,needless to say those asian gangs weren't paying for their power .Geez they make it look bad for the rest of us .Fuck gaoling them just deport their sorry arses i say .Cheers Ozdaz

hps and mh are used mostly these days for streetlights... however if you look around alot of the mv lights are still around, and some of the new estates still seem to be coming out with em... ive got a 150hps streetlight... complete head and ballast if anyones interested... just need to get a plug wired onto it :bongon:

:peace: Hey ye all.

The story on Today Tonight Dec 28 news show mentioned doctors believe it is wiser to be legalised. Having doctors spreading the word is good, as people who believe in doctors may take note, and also stop believing in the synthetic bad drugs.

Get in touch love to chat with some of you. I am studying at the moment, this subject actually is a part of why I am studying, and I would be interested in talking with anyone who is serious about helping to move the marijuana issue along. I would like to help in any way, so if there is some kind of help someone needs voluntarily or paid, I can spare 1 day a week to help the progress, which hopefully will help us all round.

I research all drugs to see why they have also become more popular with the young, and have found that people want and sometimes need an escape. However, the drugs of choice out there, well let’s just say, through much research and study on the subject, I simply think if marijuana was legalised all this will stop, and maybe a more colourful and happier world will be created. Marijuana is a safer choice. The truth is it is also a medicine for many reasons, and may be the solar power and everything we all search for. For example, it can be made into oil, paper, rope, different materials (fabrics and metals), and so many more. If you type in marijuana (or likewise) on the Web you are bound to find out more than I have told you here. Of course you will read much negative things about it also, remember this is the Hoechst to keep it illegal as it was legal before the year of 1937, and America and other countries had used it for many reasons, and many places are still using it as a medicine and technology. Let’s start helping humanity and finally get the truth out, then maybe the other bad drug tobacco can also be eliminated.

Marijuana may be the next thing we have to try, as the oil in our earth is also running out, and who knows how we are ever going to put that back into the earth? Come on world let's make it happen together.

Tohnia.

Well, if the information to what i've been fed about these newish energy efficient light bulbs, is correct. Quite possibly that copper and many household have these little mercury time bombs, thru their houses. I won't be installing any until i find out more info about em.

Same with the stoopid legislation that my state government come out with, that all households must have smoke detectors fitted in our houses. Well, they can go root their boot, with that one as well. I'm not too keen on having radio active shite scattered throughout my house as well.

Sorry to stray off topic..

:faint:

Funny you say that i had a letter for the GOV telling me there was someone coming to check the smoke detectors in my house and that the check is mandatory

Smoke detectors are required in your home by law (that's kinda ok)

By law the smoke detectors must be checked buy a Gov official (for your safety) WTF That's BOGUS im sure that's not the real reason they want access to every ones house

Im in Vic btw

Oxide