The Extreme Vaporiser by Arizer

hey bufo,

great to hear your loving it, as im about to buy one today, great deal plus awesome usd exchange rate with the aud at the moment. Just a quick question before i take the plunge, do you anything else you may add on about your review of the extreme?

Cheers

xShiva

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

I was around bufo's place on the week end and had a try of his new vape.

I was very impressed with it, i had 2 bags full and one through the whip/hose and i was waisted big time, for me i liked taking it strait from the vape through the hose as imho it gave me a better hit out of the bag is good as well but i found that it creeps up slow from the bag and from the hose it hits u all most like bong.

If i ever have a lazy $350 laying around i would get one for sure, they are well worth the $$$...

@xshiva - have you got yours yet?

I'm liking the look of this machine, and for ~$300-400 it seems like a better alternative to a Volcano.

Has anyone used one of these who has also used a Volcano? How does it compare? I was all set to spend up to $800 on a Volcano - but this looks like it might be a better deal.

I figured I would post this here, as it seems to be the most recent thread posted in on the Extreme vape. I read on the Fuck Combustion boards recently a post by Stickstones on a new method of using the Extreme, where you pack the herb into the screen on the elbow joint of the "whip." You put the Extreme on a notch or two hotter than usual (as the herb is now a bit further away from the element), attatch the whip, let the herb/elbow joint heat up a bit and hit it. I have been using this method for a week or two now and it is GREAT. It is so much more efficient than just packing the normal bowl (I pack about .07 for each hit instead of .2!) and it gives a super thick and tasty hit. I really recommend any Extreme owners on here give it a go as it works very well indeed.

The original post can be read here and goes into a bit better detail I think. http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=32&p=45 It is posted by Stickstones just over half way down the page.