The Extreme Vaporiser by Arizer

post-11113-1210089702_thumb.jpg

I ordered one of these last week and it turned up today! 9 days after ordering it lol Very good email response's from the guy running the sales, very fast service.

At roughly $355 landed in Australia yes it's expensive, but heaps cheaper than a volcano with lots more features.

I had the first vape this afternoon and was intensely buzzing from the hit! Very happy so far :peace: and yes the remote control is excellent! especially using it on low to push the first bit of vapor through the long piece of tubing hehe lol

http://www.arizer.com/node/1

Ignore my PM Bufo lol, this is what I was looking for lol

Keep us updated on how it's faring!

It's now my dream Vape!

Thx

Morgz

xxx

Yeah I posted this after your pm, as it happened it arrived same day Morgs.

So far so good, although I am still coughing as I get used to it, but plenty of flavour and it's giving me a maximum headrush every time. It really does all the things it says it does in the add and does it very efficiently.

It heats up ready to use in under a minute! It has a timer also :peace:

The potpouri thingo worked really good last night and made the house smell all ummmmm flowery :peace:.

There are a couple of screens that could become lost maybe? and some glass pieces that could break maybe? But only time will tell. Oh and the bags are fun, tastey, easy and a good way to get off your face quickly.

Hey oz your welcome to try it out and give another opinion for sure lol

67 yeah I thought it would be heating at a lower temp and your right it is. The Owners Manual :thumbdown: had this on Page 2

**Note: The temperature displayed measures the heaters core temperature - not vaporisation temperature, an important note to keep in mind when setting your desired temperature. Temperature range is 50' - 350' C

That would make sense, that the cyclone bowl is at a lower temperature. So I suppose that is confusing.

The remote control is the easiest way to use the hot air machine and it has preset values, in degrees Celcius as individual push buttons 50 100 250 260 270 280 290 300 310. Increments of 5 degrees can also be achieved with + and - buttons for temps above or below the common presets.

After using this all week it's obvious the balloon method is heaps better than the whip for smooth vapor and heaps easier too. It's all I've been using for a few days now.

Instead of the 4-5 cones worth I started loading the bowls with, that amount has now dropped to roughly 2 cones worth at 2nd speed for half the bag and 3rd speed till the bag is full, at 295 on the dial.

One balloon holds about 4-5 breaths of clean tastey Cannabis vapor that gives a really nice clean buzz. It's one of the nicest ways I've tasted pot yet!

That same amount can be heated again with another spent bowl, at 3rd speed, to produce a slightly smokier/drier bag full.

I'm probably consuming around the same amount overall (because it's so damn nice lol) maybe less, but the main reason and the reason I spent the cash, my lungs are feeling better already lol