First Indoor Grow

I just recieved this pocket scope in the mail... it's awesome for checking the trichomes... just rest it against the buds or leaves to quiz at the trichs..

I just had alook with the lights out.. and most of the trichs are going milky already... don't know why..the buds are still fairly small and it's week 3 and a bit... there's still a few clear ones though... about 30% i'd say..

here's a pic of the scope... takes 2 aaa batteries... i got these ones i bought for the digicam but they wern't powerfull enough for it... acme or sumthin...only duracell batteries will do for things like digicams an stuff..

i tried two little buds last night...i can't remember if it was any good cause i passed out after smoking them...:o :o

It's cheap too...cost me $30 over the net or about $22 if you went an got it from australian geographic.. oh.. 60x - 100x times magnification... not too bad.. i can see about 20-30 trichomes when i use it..

post-9-1058759946_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr Putard

Hey mate how long did it take for ur scope to arrive? and would u reacommend it?

Could u please provide a link as to where to order it from  :o  Thanx mate

would i recommend it? absolutely not. NOT!!!

imo .. it's the perfect tool for checking the trichomes and timing your harvest... even for determining what kind of stone you'll get :o

here's the link..

http://www.australiangeographic.com/index....seaction=Detail

it took about 5 days to get here from the cc order i placed..

great little gadget... did you see how small they are? comes with a nice little carry case...only thing is mine is covered in resin already...so i probably won't use it for anything else but peeking at my ladies with..hehe

I pulled about half of number three today.. i don't like the stumpy little buds it's growing so i've decided to pull it.. I've found the smoke from it to be a bit speedy an i'm loving smoking it.. I got four clones of it and two of number 2.. plus a male clone that i'm going to keep.. here's a pic after i finished pruning..

post-9-1059553456_thumb.jpg

I'm actually considering pulling the rest over the next few days.. waste of nutes and electricity i think.. Keen to get my next grow under way before it gets too warm with spring and summer getting along..

I think I veged this lot a bit too long waiting for the preflowers to show..

Here's a pic of what remains in the closet B)

post-9-1059553758_thumb.jpg

The trichomes havn't coloured significantly yet.. basically what i am noticing is the same thing as week three but a lot more trichs..

Buds are really small I think.. they havn't grown upwards too much they seem to be growing from the bottom up :rolleyes:

Small but really potent.. non smelly and trichomes growing on fan leaves..

I'm smoking buds from week 5 and i have 2 cones and don't feel like any more..

post-9-1060089766_thumb.jpg

I pulled the plants yesterday.. This is the end. I spilt some water under the setup and people are comming over now... so i decided to pull the plants out.. Ready for next grow which i am starting from clones.. Northern Lights and Great White Shark..

Hope to have some pics of the hash oil and dried buds soon...

Lots of Fun