Please help me save my girls

Hi,

Last night while piming my plants and trying to multi task plus feeling the heat of my 600whps I made a grand stupid mistake my sleeve got caught on a branch and bent it, basically bent it right back so I had to trim it off , now all the leaves are looking sick on the plant. Prier to this she was looking quite healthy and I was ready to pull her back to 12/12 B)

This is my first grow so I have no experience and basically no one to help me. I feel totally depressed because she's looking like she's dying ;) ;)

I'm guessing she's in shock but never the less I would like a professional opinion on the matter. And what can I do to prevent her dying?

Thanks in advance

If it helps the diagnosis I'm using Dutch Master One and watering them every 2 hours for 15 minutes that continues until they sleep, I don't water while she sleeps. There under a 600hps temp is around 90f (I cannot help heat as I have a high powered 150mm fan blowing cold air from the floor into he room while a Westaflex 62 Watt 150mm centrifugal fan, 280 Ltr / sec. is sucking the heat from the ceiling to the Phat filter in another room. The medium is purely pear lite.

i wouldnt be worried too much about where its broken off... it happens in the wild and they will deal with it naturally...

what i would be more concerned about is the curling of the leaves.. this is caused mainly from salts building up in the medium.. or being too hot in the grow room.. judging by the exhaust id say youve got that sorted so it must be down to salts building up.. easily fixed... drain the resi.. and run clean water through.. measure the PPMs after a few hours to see if its getting the nute level down..

if your going to 12/12.. then a flush is in order anyway before you dose with flowering nutes.. so make sure youve got the medium fairly clean.. down to say 500PPM.. then ad the flower nutes..

those plants are going to mental when you turn to flower... and looking at how full your room is.. id even suggest a trim back... sounds stupid i know.. but i reckon by the end of flowering youre going to run out of height...

I think you’ve hit the nail right on the head.

I think the curling of the leafs is heat because I’ve measured the room at times to be around 90f to 100f

But that should end soon I think the heat wave has finally come to an end we had 11 days of 38c which was a pain and I cannot afford reverse cycle air-conditioning and didn’t install an exhaust, because that would beat the purpose of having the inline + carbon filter.

And you mentioned clipping them which is an awesome idea I’ve got a link to pruning http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/1269.htm which I followed but being a complete super noob who’s had no one to show me in detail I’m scared to cut back because I feel I’ll lose the tips. If you have a better guide I’ll be keen to download it and I’ll get cracking at it tonight.

Should I up the nutes DM “ONE” for just 1 day to help the recovery process.

Oh I want to know if it’s ok to use a female hormone (Dutch MAster "Reverse" while plant is in this condition or even after pruning.

Thank heaps!! In advance I feel I’m finally getting all the answers I cannot find anywhere else! Thanks dudes

Edited by marty

why would you need to use "reverse"... shouldnt be any need for it....

use that pruning guide.. just prune it back so you got an even canopy... this will double up on the buds... could make them into cuttings... then goto 12/12... give it a flush for a few days to get all the grow mix out.. then dose them with the flowering mix... easy as..

next time.. theres no need to grow it so big.. youll see what i mean in the next 2 weeks.. the plant will be 2-3 times taller by the end of flowering.. with my strain, im still tying the fuckers down 3 weeks into flower.. but with the growth you got there, a trim up to even the canopy out.. and there should be no need to touch it again until its finished...

After trimming I can go straight flower mode? or should I let the girls recover and start their new nodes first

Sales guy at the hydro said he'd recommend me to use a product called Bitchen for female hormones he went on to say he's out atm but the reverse is a similar pruduct. I don't think I need it too.

Pic of trimming

;) yeah I hacked the living crap out of them so the little branches can catch up.

Well I hope I haven't totally diminished the amount of harvest it'll produce. I kind of expected to make a few hick ups B) there's so many things I'll change fo the second one.