any opinions ?

ok well most are hand waterd in perlite couple on system and they are all the same hand waterd ones are in 4

' pots only small plants tho big bud is in system kind of a tree its aero cell setup. i give 2 part nutrients plus bloom additives they seem to be doing a bit in the last couple of days i let the cf die right down. been spraying them with straight water they did get a bit of tip burn last week but i didnt think that wuld be it but maybe because of the heat yeah ? the ec now is at 1.3 over all the plants look healthy they just seem to be stunted in flowering.... spose i will just have to wait a few extra weeks

i read co2 thru flowering will reduce potency .... myth ?

i am interested too

thats why i was asking

it seamed to work for me

but

hey they might be stronger with out

there is the old Quanity versus quality parrodox

but i go for quality everytime

so yer i am interested in that question too

irey

yes i to susspect the slow change over period the main cullpret

i would worry too much

they will kick in soon nuff

i like to add som more K in the changeover period to build up stems to hold up dem hugh big budz

liquid see weed is a good source of K

or ask ya shop for a good k sup for tomartoes if ya tink dem is sus

seen

tip burn is from the heat

fe real

thats another stress

and another growth slower

seen

move more air inside the grow room

constantly whenever the lights are on

tip

put a negitive ion charger in front of each fan

it helps the plants over come stress in dees times

irey

guidance

just a few notes on Co2... from my head... not a text book... Co2 will help the plant handle higher temps and stronger nutrient levels.. it also helps with the take up of all nutrients.. at ALL stages of growth.. the plant will take in Co2 during the daylight hours and in return gives up oxygen.. during nite time how ever the plant will take in oxygen and in return gives up Co2.. this is the same with ALL plants.. its why theyre so important..

MJ has the ability to use up around 1500ppm of Co2.. during the daylight hours.. and as they take in oxygen during the night hours.. its pointless using Co2 24 hours a day... as the plant only benefits during daylight hours... so by misting plants at night with soda water is pretty much pointless as the plant wont be using the carbon, just the oxygen..

as the earths Co2 levels fluctuate around 300-400ppm... the plants can handle a lot higher doses.. its why the soda water works so well.. and gives an all round healthy look to the plants when sprayed

misting indoors should always be done during the daylight hours.. ive misted plants every hour on the hour.. and as long as there are NO wet spots when the lights go out.. everything will be fine.. wet spots on plants during dark hours will result in mold spots.. and budrot..

great work skunky

:whistle:

gotta love every word a dat

seen

i've read plenty text book studdies

but nothing about the effect co2 has pon thc

all evidence so far points that co2 tends to increase in plant oils

seen

but what effect does co2 have pon da quality of the stone

or the ballance of the cannabinoilds eg cbn to delta9 to cbd

does improve it

or degrade it

under the leaf in the micro climate is where the co2 tends to gather

interestingly nuff the thc cystals beeing light and heat sensitive are consintrated under the leaf

so most of the crystals are exposed to higher consintrations of co2

i have used co2 in my out door mini hot houses

i assumed

there is a huge improvment is bud size and tightness

more sticky and smelly

but i never tried a control chamber

so i never grow and buds in the chambers with out co2 to compare

ill have to make a couple more bud chambers to find out

yeah it would be intresting to know. i myself cant see how it would do anything but help.

yep i think heat was my problem they are taking off again done alot in the last few days:D glad where comming into winter . gives me a while to fix my problems. im thinking new room with insulation and better air flow. maby some shade cloth over me shed :thumbsup: