any opinions ?

hey guys.

ok so i am 5 weeks in looking at my plants very disapointed my big bud is only coverd in little tips and my orange crush x orange tango is doing better but not much. i really dont know whats happening they turned quick and where going good then from about week 3 till now iv been watching them do very little. i was thinking maby the heat this last week or so it has had my shed up near 42 for about 6 hours a day. well basicly im wondering is there anything i can do to hurry them along. and will they just take a bit longer or am i going to get near nothing do you think ? lol

gnome.

add co2

dat will speed tings up

seen

there is a 2 week change over period between veg and bloom when growth naturally slows

ok

crucial now

too hot = slow grow

must

maintain the temp between 20 to 30c max

tipz

raise the lights

air con

water cool lights

light movers

biger fans

pluss

move more the air in the room

turn the room fans up

ok

hope dis helps

i didnt think of co2 will go give them a spray with the old soda stream machine. i have some cooling instruments on the way compliments to ebay so im hoping in the next few days to have my temps down a bit lights are already a fare distance and unfortunately funds are keeping me in a tin shed outside in the 36d heat so my temps arnt going to get too much better untill outside dose. B) mmmmm thinking i should of stayed under the house now just got sick of going under there lol.

You don't say what the strain is, sativas will take much longer than indicas, what is the dominant part of those strains?

Also at the temps you talk about, growth doesn't just slow it stops. At 32.2 growth slows and at 35 it stops.

Ideal dark temps should be 18.3, and 23.9 - 26.7 for lights on.

Co2 will not help in flower, and you should try not to mist plants with the lights running. What you need seems to be more air movement and maybe some aircon. But whatever you need to get the temps into a more normal range.

Edited by Pam

GG

the further the lights from the plants the less intense the light is pon the leaf = slow grow

its a question of ballance

so there is another reason for yah slow growth

tell i

are the plants showing any sign of tip burn pon the small or medium sized leaves?????

keep the water up especially at 40c

are they showing any signs of drooping or wilting at 40c?????

keep the air moving with occolating room fans

air conditioner will solve all temp problems 100%

i bought 1 from the recycle center for $10

irey pam

1 question please

why does co2 not increase flower growth?????

photo synthasis increases in all green leaf even the small one round the flowers

at the same rate co2 is increased

which mean faster growth rates = bigger tighter heads

i have used co2 pon heads and i thought they were better

i could be wrong it may have been the geens or other factors that gave me this impression

i be gratefull for you or and 1 to fill me in pon diss please

co2 wont help a blooming plant

is dat right?????

we were considering bigging up cannabis as a massive co2 eater and thus essencial as part of the global climate ballance

grow cannabis to stop global warming

grow cannabis, save the world campain

hey!!!!!

that could b a reason why THC level seams to be increasing in an average pot bust test samples

we are living in a co2 charged green house now

make we reason

what do you say???????

hey there

your GR sounds very much like mine there are a few things you can do to keep ya temps down without expencive stuff all i have in each room is a good extraction fan hooked to a filter for the smellies and a good inlet fan pumping air in and also the best thing you can do for your plants is to get them on a reverse light schedule so have ya lights come on at about 6pm and go off at 6am that way you miss the real hot part of the day and will keep ya temps down a huge amount

what medium are you growing in and what size pots are they in also to me it sounds abit like they may be root bound this will dramaticly effect your yeild

but the temps are also a problem but i just pulled a very noice yeild out of my main room with summer temps upto 40c outside and 44 i think was the highest in my GR so it aint just the heat you have an issue with there is another underlying factor somewhere

also what nutes are you feeding during flower and what sort of water system????

cheerz lol

Well radic I think it has something to do with green leafy growth. But the fact is that any plant and trees as well can help clean up our air.

Regardless, if there is a need for a lot of air movement then the plants will get what they need from the fresh air coming in.

PS what does irey mean?

Edited by Pam

iery means greater den great wiser than wise stoneder that stone

and more peacefull den babylon could ever dream about

hehe

seen

yes true most plants do help reduce green house gasses

when scientists do a test they find some plants do it quicker,more efficient, and consume more Green house gasses than the rest

cannabis is right up there

there are stats dat hint at what i am saying

cannabis is a green house ballancer

offcourse dem wont release all they know bout cannabis

but IME

cannabis eats more co2 than most vege and flowers

that i was able to study at agg collage back in 79

most ppl i know use it to increase floral boom yield and size

in green houses and hot houses commercial flowers mostly

i would recomend it

so

no dis respect

i am interested in your view

why u only use co2 at veg???

i am sorry

i dont mean to be pedantic

i am just inquistive as to

why u dont use co2 for bloom

i thourt it would be good

nuff raspect

Edited by Radic

Ya know, I never really looked into it, I never questioned why. I know they love it in veg. Hmmm something to go look up in the books....

I didn't mean any disrespect, and didn't feel any either, so all is good there. Maybe somebody else can explain about the Co2.

But for sure if there's alot of air movement then there's not much point in adding it. The fresh air will give them the right amounts nws.

I agree that hemp fields would help clean up the place much faster than most other plants, but it's also because we can make clean fuels from it as well and not have to destroy as many trees for paper and lumber. It is an all around good plant, but I don't see them letting that happen any time soon. Too many corporate fat cats in the way.

irey sistren

cannabis rulez

gotta love dat

dem fat cats gotta listen now

we are past the point of no return

we must do things now to reverce our global prediciment

so many ting hafe golong so now

dem can na argue nomore

time awaste

the revolution is now

change is here

forward ever