12/12 and stress

From my experience, true female or true male plants that sex reverse (turn hermi) is 100% genetic. It definatly is triggered by a stressful environment or a failure to have been polinated but unless the genetics already lean towards it, it is near on imposible to get plants to hermi unless using somthing like giberilic acid. IMO hermi plants from bought seed are the result of rushed and inferiour breeding. Many wild stands of cannabis are either wholy or predominantly hermi plants as a result of the sex reversal being advantagious genetics. Many of these plants will be genetic hermis but those that arn't will tend to turn hermi with little help. This can be a good thing when your main interest is a stable line with the intent of seed sale as it means that crossing a single plant to itself is easy, there by quickly issolating the desired genetics. Unfortunatly if the resulting strains are not then bred to remove the tendancy to hermi it becomes an ongoing trait of the offspring to hermi under stress.

From my experience, true female or true male plants that sex reverse (turn hermi) is 100% genetic

seen

It definatly is triggered by a stressful environment or a failure to have been polinated but unless the genetics already lean towards it,

seen

i would consider keeping the males out and not allowing pollinatrion to be a stress pon de plant

IMO hermi plants from bought seed are the result of rushed and inferiour breeding

seen

Many wild stands of cannabis are either wholy or predominantly hermi plants as a result of the sex reversal being advantagious genetics. Many of these plants will be genetic hermis but those that arn't will tend to turn hermi with little help

woow i have never seen wild cannabis

do you hav and pix?????

i would love to see some pix of wild hermaphrodites

i can only guess

would it not be reasonable to assume in most common stands

in the wild the males would be there so the asexual or hermaphrodite geens remain sub-dominate?????

the hermaphrodite geen is a netigive trate which is sub domonate till enviromental factors awaken them

that means the plant has the capperabilities but wont use them till stressed

This can be a good thing when your main interest is a stable line with the intent of seed sale as it means that crossing a single plant to itself is easy,

this is called --->line breeding

line breeding is used mostly for stabalizing a positive trate within a stable strain

line breeding is a form of inbreeding that requires meticulas record keeping

because of the danger of enhancing negitive trates like asexual or hermaphrodite geens

genitic laws

inbreeding enhances negitive trates

cross breeding enhances positive trates

seen

thats why a hi bred exists

a indica x sativa will produce a hi bred

the bigger the geen pool the stronger the enhancement of positive trates

the narrower the geen pool --->the stronger the enhancement of negitive trates

the narrowest geen pool is 100% inbreeding

there is no male to throw his 50% ina the geen pool

100% of the geens come from the female

geen pools dont come much smaller than that

a breeding practice like this will lead to hehance and stregnthen the negitive asexual or hermaphrodite geens

with each generation grown from the seed from each generation

keeping the males out over 3 generations will increase the hermaphrodite problem over time

easy fixed

give her what she wants

her man

he will hav her back to her old self with the next generation

gotta love dat

:whistle:

guidance