Anna Bligh got high on drugs as a teenager

its about time some political figures admit that they smoked budd...i wish more politicians in america would loosen up and admit it...also all these weed haterz need to chill out and just smoke a spliff then they wont be weed haterz for much longer...

Know what ya mean...Like "Insane McCain" made it through Vietnam without ever touching the herb!

I am so frightened about who the powers that be will make the next asshole in the Whitehouse....because it's obvious from this whole Bush thing that we have no real say in the matter. I'm getting my passport ready just in case.

we had the same bullshit here in the UK last year and sure enough, the politicos and the press were right there with "of course this stuff is up to 30 times stronger than the stuff you smoked in the 60s.

they seem to forget that whiskey is several times stronger than the beer most of us start with which is why you drink it from a smaller glass.

The pope smoking dope? Soap on a rope?

You're out of control budlessbob but it cracked me up anyways.

I dont understand the point of Anna divulging this info. Like it was said before she's up to something. Ive actually met the Lady and she dosent seem like the type to just let rip with that stuff for the sake of conversation. It smells fishy. But she pretty much said people should smoke chronic instead of cigarettes and thats the best thing. Oh yeah!

I wonder if George bush hears about her addmissions if he'll then send his army over to us to search out Anna's "Weapons of Hash Consumption" :uhhuh:

Maybe Anna is still toking B)

Think about it.. her backdoor entrance to premiership was punctuated with the introduction of Roadside Drug Testing.. which removed the old argument against cannabis decriminalisation/legalisation, that police couldn't test for DUI of thc.

Also, when she was Josef Beatties deputy, they banned bongs in QLD.. which pissed off a lot bong tokers, but may have been a subtle push toward healthier methods of thc consumption.

B) maybe we should lobby her to subsidize vaporisers or invest in developing an affordable Australian made vape of our own.. Labor are always talking about investment in local research and manufacturing :peace:

^_^

ok so I'm fucking dreaming

..but it was a nice thought ..for all we know, she could be an OZStoner :uhhuh:

Well I might as well spit it up... I am in fact Anna.

I admitted to smoking because the dsijointed opposition against me is using the tactics which liberal/national party politics games usually run with. They found out through an old freind at uni I smoked and figured it was best to "come out" on my own, instead of being "exposed" and finding myself on the back foot. An honest "mistake" or "experiment" is far better for the voters to hear, than something hidden in my past. And now if they attack me on it, the electorate will side with me, 'cause with so many people having smoked at least to some extent as freddie says, they can see it could just as easy be them someone's dredging their past for.

Just makes political sense to come out with something first, if you think it's comming out at all.

Personally I prefer speed these days, trying to stay awake in parliment, but a few cones in the eveneing (i kept my bong under the bed when I set up the bong ban), just to kick back and forget about coal contracts with asian countries. I had a few nice plants in the corner of the botanical gardens . Was able to pop out during recess , water them if they needed it and back in without anyone knowing. but they changed the gardens around with the way the drought's been and I lost my plants. So if anyone knows where I can get on, I'd be real happy.

O, and BTW, last time I was in Rome the pope treated me to some lovely pope quality hash he pressed in his kitchen sink. Check out his eyes when he goes out on the balcony every arvo at the Vatican to wave at the peeps...It's hard being the pope and keeping the smoko quiet he tells me, which is why he has that bullet proof glass around the pope mobile...paranoia gets us all, no matter who ya are. He's having a bit of a crisis, you know...he's just not sure if all those people turn up every day to see him, or if they just want some of his buds...you know how it can be. But that's another story.

take care, and remember; Vote Labor.

Anna.