DucKs-FooT -

I've seen Ducksfoot at C-bay heaps of times, I've seen it go for about $10usd maybe cheaper, and these are the originals from wallyduck.

Does anyone know the lineage, cos I know there is a Clarence Valley area strain that is webbed which contains (Maui x Thai) x Northern Lights, it was bred by this guys brother who was in the desert working as a coal miner, I wish I had of got sum seeds, it was pretty shitty but the webbed leaves were very cool.

On romulan, it might be called Ducksfoot by people in canada but it has nothing to do with this one.

You grow Romulan sols? its the fucking bees-knees don't ya reckon? probably my favourite taste in the world.

g'day; w,clusters....i never grown pure Romulan, not got pure seed ;)

i do have, and have grown C99XRomulan...wow...the nicest growing buds and heaviest stone i had in years.....DO NOT OPERATE MACHINERY whilst under influence of C99 X Romulan.

i'm after some pure of each...no, i refuse to buy from seedbank, never bought any of my 56 known strains from seedbank.(i trade only).

p.s; trades are not accepted at 420 Oz Stoners...as far as i know.

this is not a seed trade offer.

Sols,

good luck finding pure romulan, I don't think it exists to the real world, federation seeds romulan (what I grow) is a hybrid or a 2nd gen backcross or something, I think the real Romulan clone is guarded by tightarses. But someone like you could probably work there way around that I'm thinking.

I think its probably like G13 in the way that hybrids are better, I got Romberry and Titan (rom x bigbud) and they both beat my so called 'pure' romulan, I reckon the Romulan x Chemo would fry brains (and be the worlds ugliest plant).

I'm searching for Cindy too, I got her in a skunk hybrid recently, but searching for the real thing.