What a way to get busted

:peace: Sorry to hear of your loss Jas, very scarey bad luck.

Who knows what the cops will do, I had a follow up visit after a mad person dobbed on me, and all they got was a weird little plant way out of season that I'd only kept as a curiosity. They generally don't have a clue re outdoor season but as i said all it takes is some fastidious cop trying to get a tick in a box!

Good luck hope things go smoothly.

:peace: Aw man....I know exactly how you feel.... Shit just happened to me like a month ago or so. It's hard and you feel like you've been robbed, raped, and left naked on the lawn.

I don't know if indoors would do either as I got my outdoor plants taken by cops then moved indoors and a year and a half later, raided by the state police drug task force.

Hope all goes smoothly for ya.......

Damn hard luck jas, hope they dont come down too hard on ya. And imo for what's it worth i highly doubt they will come back to visit you unless you live in a smallish town, they got too many other things to do an dont have that good a memory over something so petty.

@Gills, might not have been a drug dog but just regular dog squad which are called out for most chases....

peace

c