WA Lib Leader smoked mj

I'm going to send him a bottle of whiskey cause he's a pisshead who has a penchant for touching up ladies ^_^ :).

But seriously here's a guy who got smashed on the taxpayers money and time (while in parliament) and flicked the bra strap of some Labor staffer while acting like a right bloody prat and now he's lecturing people about mj...... go figure!!! This guy has no integrity full stop.

So now we're all on the same page I think that's great. Jess my friend, all is good but anger gets us nowhere. Lets have fun because life is just too short.

Perhaps someone (in Western Australia) could send a LTE to the paper(s) over there and ask Mr Busswell how he reconciles his "tougher penalty" stance with the fact that the NDRI report just released actually shows that cannabis use has decreased in Western Australia since the more lenient laws were introduced.

Perhaps it could also be asked if Mr Busswell could in fact point out a single jurisdiction anywhere in the world where harsher penalties have in fact resulted in lower rates of drug use.

It could be asked why cannabis use is no more prevelant today than it was at the time when he confesses to using it, how can this be if harsher penalties made any difference to usage rates?

It might even be pointed out that the trend towards 'self supply' growing, facilitated by the 2 plant law, actually removes money from organised crime and ask why Mr Busswell wants to put that money back.

It might be asked if Mr Buswell is familiar with the findings of reports from the NDRI, NDARC, AMA and MHCA that have ALL pointed out that education is far more effective at changing behaviour than legislation.

Of course we could all sit around and pull our dicks and moan about how hard done by we are, that seems to be working well so far.

Or we could ask his position on charging people with self admitted crimes from many years ago. If you think about it for a sec, he's effectively admitting to committing a crime and if you follow the "tough on crime" line the libs (and labor) follow then he should be immediately stripped of all responsibility and charged with posession. He's an "evil drug lord" according to his own standards and should be made an example of. Isn't that liberal policy?

Course that wouldn't happen.

Another way to spin this is that cannabis is so evil, it makes you do things you never dreamed you'd stoop to... like becoming a Western Australian liberal party leader! :)

Actually I think the ultimate one is turning around and making yourself dizzy when you're 3. It's all an inevitable decline into heroin and crack from that point on.

DOWN WITH WIZZY DIZZYS! Won't someone think of the children!

:)

We should start the Oz Stoners Research Institute into Marihuana Use (OSRIMU) and take a survey. I too did WIZZY DIZZYS when I was 3 and now my gums are rotting, I am psychotic, schitzoid, a paranoid loser and the rest of it. Let's do a survey - who did WIZZY DIZZYS at 3 and do you now smoke cannabis? When the results are in we can write a research paper and send out press releases to alert the world. People must be warned!!! ^_^

Edited by mullray

Huh the guy is prolly still on it, just getting it in a pill prolly, silly wanker. What a mistake voting for the labour cockheads, if this is what they give us for our votes well next election i think ill vote for some one thats down to earth. oh wait maybe we got it all wrong maybe politics is the way, drunk on all that power and all, imagine i could be bush and demand head, oh yes i can see it now, a plant in every garden. lolol hehe