Cannabis Research

Cannabis research

Are you a regular cannabis user or concerned about someone’s cannabis use?.. blah , blah , blah

I will make sure ive got my gun loaded next time you filthy-arsed, lowdown scum-sucking rats comes around here asking questions to keep your propergander mill workin .. Cannabis research .. my arse , you lying peice of stinking shit! ;)

so far all your reports have just made the laws on us users of Cannabis even more harsh and have lead to us being outcasts in our own communities .. you are all a fucking big health hazard to us smokers

just raised my blood pressure by 20 points you bastards :D

I love this, I mean I farking well adore this shit. I mean I've never hidden my feelings or concerns for answering questionaires from these people, and I may or may not be right, but take a look at the last little insult to injury here. You might have to think a litle cynical like me to see it, maybe it's not there, but what's this 30 bux cash for filling in the survey?

I know in America they pay ya for blood, and there's a definate co-realtion between junkies and blood for their bate.

I mean what's the smallest quantity of pot commonly sold today? Is it still around 30 bux?

But looking for junked out pot asmokers (believing they exist), offfering ther price of a hit? AM I seeing things or do they pay at that college for all surveys?

I know Im prob not right int he zone for clear thougha nd communicating it right now, but I assume these guys fgure there's craving youg pot smokers out here, struggling with their addiction, stealing for their next fix or somthuing, and wantr to prove such. Guessing by the highly selective group they're wishing to hear from. What was it...some-one you know addicted to pot, in couselling or somthing, you yourself are, have been, muight be..in another life, heard at the hair-dresser's the other day..anybody, so long as they petain to the already assumed comclusion this habit exists in this form....these are the people they want to hear from right?

Andf they want to give ya 30 bux for giving up the goods on how dope sick you are?

Is that what I'm seeing here, or am I just being cynical?

No shit, I wanna know if they're paying for all surveys to be filled in for all reasearch.

rob