Hash Oil

just mull up your 7 grams, and eat it. better than any hash oil you will make. put a gram of mulled bud in a muffin and eat it... that will make it edible, and get you smashed real good

You can consume cannabis like this. I had to travel interstate urgently last year and made a quick cookie (to take on the plane) by just frying up leaf with butter for a couple of minutes, adding some flour and sugar and cooking it in the oven on 180 degrees for about 20 minutes. I seemed to get as stoned as if I had made butter. No stomach cramps either. Also there used to be a lady at Nimbin who sold cakes for $3 each which just seemed like big cakes full of leaf. I'm sure some one will remember.

No need for euthanasia melbournes/eboy. :applause: