Hash Oil

I'm making some hash oil out of 1/4 an ounce tomorrow. I read somewhere that it's better to strain out the weed after it's done before using it for brownies, and I wanted to know if the weed is still useful for smoking at all after it's been used to make hash oil? It's hard for me to just throw away all that weed and I know my friend said he was still able to smoke the weed he used to make tea. Edited by Hallows

dude.. 7 grams isnt a real lot of pot to go making oil.. then butter... id think youd need a fair bit more... id just be smoking ya 7 grams

I've never tried weed in food-form before so it's something I'm pretty set on doing. How much will I need for one decent batch of brownies? (And will all the weed be completely useless after I make hash oil with it?)

just mull up your 7 grams, and eat it. better than any hash oil you will make. put a gram of mulled bud in a muffin and eat it... that will make it edible, and get you smashed real good ;)

That's pretty dodgey advice eboy ;)

Apparently the fine hairs on mj leaf and bud is pretty bad for your stomach and sweetfuckall of the thc will actually be absorbed into your system.

The main reason for making cannabutter is that the thc is much more digestible once it's dissolved in fat or oil.

It's also very versatile, as in you can use it as an ingredient to any of your favorite recipes or just spread it on toast, baked potatoes or even grandmas pumpkin scones

Hash oil, though a paininthearse to make, is very concentrated when done properly, so I have no idea how you come to the conclusion that eating mulled up bud is better :doh:

Hugecola is right :peace: bud tastes like shit and when eaten, it's no comparison to well made oil or butter.

:applause:

Edited by 67Special