Time to transplant?

Hey llama going good mate.

Check out the pic below for where to look for preflowers of the female variety. Sorry i graffitied your pic :bongon:

post-13877-1201131037_thumb.jpg

I reckon a transplant is due. Doesn't look like there's alot of soil in that smaller pot.

Brown rusty spots can be a sympton of a root bound plant. I had it on my current grow and a transplant stopped it.

Leaf damage could be nute burn from when it was a bit younger. If the new growth is ok I wouldn't worry too much tho :toke:

Hey llama going good mate.

Check out the pic below for where to look for preflowers of the female variety. Sorry i graffitied your pic :bongon:

post-13877-1201131037_thumb.jpg

I reckon a transplant is due. Doesn't look like there's alot of soil in that smaller pot.

Brown rusty spots can be a sympton of a root bound plant. I had it on my current grow and a transplant stopped it.

Leaf damage could be nute burn from when it was a bit younger. If the new growth is ok I wouldn't worry too much tho :toke:

Thanks for taking the time.

I will transplant today.

I have edited some of my pics too... I always just thought of the grow cycle as germ, veg, flower but the cannabis bible.pdf that I downloaded (which appears to be a pretty comprehensive compilation of stuff from old overgrow contributers, torrent search for it) lists a 'pre-flowreing' stage which they say largely goes unmentioned and is when secondary branches fill out and when calyx develop where the branches meet and I think I have this going by the circled things in the following pics... ...one of them also shows a small ball looking thing... possibly the first sign of flowering...

post-14140-1201144299_thumb.jpg

post-14140-1201144349_thumb.jpg

Thanks for taking the time.

I will transplant today.

I have edited some of my pics too... I always just thought of the grow cycle as germ, veg, flower but the cannabis bible.pdf that I downloaded (which appears to be a pretty comprehensive compilation of stuff from old overgrow contributers, torrent search for it) lists a 'pre-flowreing' stage which they say largely goes unmentioned and is when secondary branches fill out and when calyx develop where the branches meet and I think I have this going by the circled things in the following pics... ...one of them also shows a small ball looking thing... possibly the first sign of flowering...

Thats a preflower in the 2nd pic IMO. If you examine it closely you may find some 'hairs' protruding from it (if its female). Sometimes the first few preflowers don't form completely so don't be worried if you cant see any 'hairs' Keep checking every few days and before long you'll know if its female or not.

What you've circled in the first pic are not preflowers. Stipoles i think they're called or something like that. I'm not sure what purpose they serve (other than being confused for preflowers) but they're on male & female plants. :bongon:

Back on page two growth seemed to stagnate for about 10 days or so with those lower fan leaves dieing... It started to really kick back in after that but lower leaves continue to bite the dust

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4462/growbabygrow005on0.jpg

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6993/growbabygrow006dr7.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7371/growbabygrow007kj2.jpg