Time to transplant?

Should I give it another month before using some ferts? I have some hydro nutes still lying around but dont know much about how damaging it can be to the soil in the long run although I plant to re-pot it at a later date. Does it cause a large salt build up or something?

Perhaps I could start using a few drops of superthrive in my watering? I water once a day with a good handful squeeze of a 600ml water bottle (distilled water from our kitchen tap) so it gets a nice soak and a few drops of water come out the bottom of the pot. The next day it is bone dry when I check on them rougly after lunch and I repeat the watering.

Haha thanks for the comments.

The camera is a fujifilm finepix f30 which was reportedly 6 months ago the best compact camera on the market.

Enough about that but... I have brown spots and dots! :D diagnosis needed lol

First two pics show the lower leafs (leaves?) and the third shows that the spots are on the move upwards :sdj:

Whats going on?

post-14140-1200648471_thumb.jpg

post-14140-1200648727_thumb.jpg

post-14140-1200648820_thumb.jpg

Edited by llama farmer