Hi guys, thanks for the welcome...

don't worry I'm still stoned and have a great sense of humour... although, the more I find out about this new law, let alone half of the rest of them, the more I am kicking myself for not having the guts to protest these sorts of things when I was younger... Someone the other day told me it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get it out of your sweat glands... that stuffs me... I guess the pressure is off now... I'll accept my fate (unless anybody has any better ideas) and be prepared to loose my licence to drive, it's ruining the environment anyhow all this driving everywhere whenever I want. I'm gunna save money on fuel, repairs, rego and paying for the licence, so I can afford better and more smoko... I'll probably end up in jail because I won't pay the fine, so I'll be saving on rent, electricity, phone and food... I won't need money at all. I guess I'll take up tatooing while I'm in jail, also going to study law...

PS: God loves us so much that He gave us the weed... Genesis, Chapter 1, verse 29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yeilding seed; to you it shall be for meat. This is on the very first page of the bible, and just in case you're wondering or about to give me a hard time about picking verses that suit myself from the bible, I have read the whole lot and haven't found anything to disagree with, other than some people's hard headed approach to interpreting what it's saying in there... and the bit about leaving the tree of knowledge alone, too late, we've already been kicked out of the garden, so whatever that tree looked like doesn't even matter now... we got the knowledge already.

I must be really lucky too, cause I've never been sold the kind of cooch that makes me want heroin.

Seriously though, I'm really concerned... when is anarchy going to start showing it's destructive face? All through history, everytime a civilisation gets too controlling and head strong, that's what come along... we are all in a lot of trouble.