Hi, I've been smoking the stuff for 26 years, I'm an artist, sure I could draw before as well, but I have to admit that after this long, I am addicted. I draw pictures, make and invent things that most people are amazed by. In the small-ish community I live in, I've become very useful, well liked and relied upon.

I've just lived through the most frustrating week of my life (and believe me I've been through some stuff), smoking calms my nerves and switches off the daily dramas so that I can make what I'm doing work.

I've never been involved in an accident, have evaded heaps that weren't my fault except one, and what can you do when you're waiting at the stop sign and the girl behind you decides not to stop because sorting out her baby was more important at the time, I even rebuilt the front end of her car, removed my boot-lid from the back seat and got us both back to town.

So now I can't drive... how the hell?... I've become a prisoner in my own house (luckily I work for myself)... Okay, my way of dealing with this driving thing... after 3 PM now, you wont get me in the drivers seat, and I'm going to be locked in my office trying to draw a prostitute fish with a Glock or some other weird request for a t-shirt or something, this is the only way I can get my work done.

My appologies to my family and friends, I won't be over for a visit tonight. Also, best wishes and may good karma come to my niece for driving her mother and all her dope-smoking friends around (hope they all give you fuel money). Bet you taxi drivers love this new law, my ex has called me about 20 times this week to see if I can drive cause she can't get a cab. Sure this will calm down and we'll get used to it...

They told me to claim loss of work from the Gov when the fishing industry died an un-natural death here... can I claim for lost hours of work now that I can't chill out and concentrate when I have to? Saturday lunch time I will shut down like I did last week until at least Sunday lunch, next time I'll try not to smoke a whole $100 bag inside 24 hours... also I'll have to curb the extra alcohol in-take I've had since the 1st of December, if I get fat from too much beer, I'll sue some-one... I don't think that the cooch was making me gain weight.

I really think that us dopers should get some good stuff in us on the courthouse steps as a big group, and stop hiding, at least we'd be amongst our friends and families and stoned at the same time, they'll never get enough tradies to build the jails (unless they're gunna employ inmates).

If my clients haven't already guessed that I'm just a big stoner, they will know soon. If they want me to do stuff that no-one else can, then they'll just have to accept the way that I do it....

.. or I could just drive, loose my licence and go on the dole... that'll help our country heaps, I'm sure.

At least they could give us some clear guidelines, all the guesses and speculations suck a lot too much... sounds like Nazis to me. :P

And another thing:

“Why don't you cut your hair? Why don't you live up there?

Why don't you do what I do, see what I feel when I care?”

Miserable self-centred people like you sicken me to the very core! Twenty-six years of just smoking away and minding your own business as a productive and integral member of your society – You’re nothing but a worthless and weak addict no doubt intent on perverting the young into an existence of drug-addled wretchedness just so that you can feed your insatiable and obsessive habit!

Take a long, hard look at yourself in Life’s Hall of Mirrors and you’ll agree with me that you and people like you are a shameful disgrace to themselves, their family, friends, community and indeed the very nation from whose public-nipple they shamelessly gorge! So what if you’re an arty farty type with pox-ridden attitudes and idiosyncratic illnesses! Hitler was an artist and He didn’t use marijuana. Take heed!

“It's too easy humming songs to a girl in yellow dress

It's been a long time since the party

And the room is in a mess.”

The motor vehicle accident was a wake-up call from God to turn your life around, get legal and start drinking alcohol. Ok. So for twenty-six years you’ve been lucky – but do you or those like you ever wonder how long it will be before you’re prostituting yourselves so you can shoot heroin through the eye in some cold, wet alley? Alcohol on the other hand is officially authorized, indeed sanctioned by the Bible.

Why don’t you ‘just drive, loose your licence and go on the dole’? There’s a whole system in place to deal with people like that. And did you ever wonder why there’s a whole system: Centrelink, Psychologists, Pharmacists, counsellors, workshops, participation regimes, triplicate forms, line-ups, stop and search, conditions, regulations, sub-sections and enough corrupt paranoia to make you an emotional cripple?

“Why don't you be like me? Why don't you stop and see?

Why don't you hate who I hate, kill who I kill to be free?”

Randy Scouse Git

if i wasnt a mod i would have a huge go at you over that message al fish. it was a totally unwarrented attack on a new member because he is going through a rough patch in life atm which will only get worse if he gets told to wake upto himself by some random dickhead who replies to his introductory post :D

if anything you should be proud of northerntoker, he has smoked for over a quarter of a century and remained a valuable and contributing member of society. there are not many people that can say the same, myself included, but even if you have done better in life that still does not give you the right to attack a new member who has done nothing but introduce themself :D

sorry about that bullshit northerntoker, please ignore it as this is a very peaceful site that can help you with anything cannabis related so i hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have any issues what so ever please dont hesitate to contact myself or another mod :D

Often wrong about things...

but reckon maybe Al was being sardonic toward the regime, that views an innocuous northern toker as a sad loss, and sees him in this herbless place. The whole ironic, hypocritical, cannabis prohibition situation, which forces NT to be without medicinal and or recreational herb of choice.

The give away, was Hitler was an artist 'He' didn't use cannabis. Sure, 'He' used meth and speed but 'He' was totally ...

Could be wrong tho..

Welcome along NT, hope you get some going soon. Best of luck with the art and garden mate.

I think your definitely right, mullaway

The motor vehicle accident was a wake-up call from God to turn your life around, get legal and start drinking alcohol. Ok. So for twenty-six years you’ve been lucky – but do you or those like you ever wonder how long it will be before you’re prostituting yourselves so you can shoot heroin through the eye in some cold, wet alley? Alcohol on the other hand is officially authorized, indeed sanctioned by the Bible.

:D

I apologise unreservedly while noting with appreciation the insightfulness of both Mullaway and Freddie. I didn’t even realise that NorthernToker was a new member and that this was an introductory posting.

By way of explanation if not excuse, I was high and must have been channelling a long dead political speech writer. Not too sure for whom that spirit wrote – pretty well any government, I guess. It was largely shit, except for the last paragraph.

The quotations from “Randy Scouse Git” and the meaning of the song’s title were obscure - a tragic sign of my age.

Welcome NorthernToker and please accept my humble and belittling apology.

The stuff I got the other day is a fine smoke that fulfils its promise with a delicate perfume.

And each night I go to bed I pray like Aretha Franklin…

On bended knee,

Al.

As they say in the classics 'Laughing my arse off'

You should feel proud that Al Fish replied to your first post Northern Toker, he usually saves his sarcastic eloquence for special occasions :unsure: or whenever the mood grabs him, which, it appears he was grabbed today.

WDC, I do admire your tenacious well wishing, and your helpful nature but my friend even with the heart of a lion you are a literary midget :D

lol which is cool, otherwise it would be a boring party lol

By the way, welcome to the party Northern Toker :D