$15m haul

np's. Yeah i agree i think bigger plants are the way to go. I'm not sure what the laws are like in nsw, but where i'm from your penalties go by how many plants you're growing. So why not fill a room with 2 plants? If i didn't have rent inspections that's exactly what I'd do and I'd be pulling 3+pnd per plant for sure. Unfortunately i have to move them every 4months so I grow 4 or 6 and support them with home made tomato cages. My buds get so big that they simply snap the stems in in the 5th week of flowering if unsupported. Actually, my most annoying problem in my grow is mold on my buds. My heads grow so big that they sometimes get mold in the middle of the biggest buds. I only lost a few oz from it last time, out of 7pnd so it was no biggie but even with 7pnd it hurts to throw away good weed :unsure:

Yea Al B i always thought you were mad as a hatter with the numbers you run, no offence ofc :whistle: cause you are no mug .. but then i wondered well maybe he pays protection ... ;)

Discounting the fact that I really AM mad as a hatter, ;) I control risk by not trusting anyone under age 40. ;) Seriously, even with ~135 plants, I don't move poundage, only ozzies and only to a very few (count 'em on one hand) ppl I have known for years and years. I moved some excess production in a big poundage lump a few yrs ago but got only about 1/3 the going oz price, decided it wasn't worth my effort at those rates, decided to just cut production rather than produce excess.

np's. Yeah i agree i think bigger plants are the way to go. I'm not sure what the laws are like in nsw, but where i'm from your penalties go by how many plants you're growing. So why not fill a room with 2 plants?

That'd be a good strategy, esp if you have a risk of discovery. You'd have to lop the mainstems and veg them under some big lights for a few weeks to make them bush out and make several vertical branches per plant. You wind up with some plants that look like this.