$15m haul

They may not be far off the mark really. With Sydneys prices i mean. I heard pnds were $4500 in sydney. (Anyone confirm?).

If you ever get offers at that rate, hook me the fuck UP. You usually don't see that much per oz when moving poundage. Bout half that in reality.

For me, growing really small plants as I do, each is worth somewhere closer to $200-300, tops if my op is doing really well (which it presently ain't).

SoG growers like myself, who don't really grow tonnes but depend on relatively large numbers of small plants to grow only the top cola for quality's sake, are really taking a much bigger risk than just a few years ago.

Yea Al B i always thought you were mad as a hatter with the numbers you run, no offence ofc :toke: cause you are no mug .. but then i wondered well maybe he pays protection ... :peace:

Bent Budda :peace: .. please remind me what strain you grow ?

:peace:

SoG growers like myself, who don't really grow tonnes but depend on relatively large numbers of small plants to grow only the top cola for quality's sake, are really taking a much bigger risk than just a few years ago.

The Tasmanian misuse of drugs act 2001:

3A. Meaning of "trafficable quantity" and determining "aggregated trafficable quantity"

(1) In this Act –

"trafficable quantity", of a controlled substance, means –

c. in the case of a controlled plant, a quantity of the controlled plant that is not less than the quantity specified in column 3 of the table in Part 3 of Schedule 1 in relation to the controlled plant;

Column 3

Trafficable quantity

Cannabis (other than as separated resin, oil or individual plants)

1kg

Cannabis (as individual plants)

20 plants

Cannabis (in individual packages)

20 packages

Cannabis oil

25g

Cannabis resin

25g

---------------------

So SeaOfGreen is out for anyone in Tasmania, unless they didn't bother looking in the first place. And we all know ignorance is no excuse in the law.

Edited by iamnotacop

Can just imagine the statements if alcohol remained prohibited. When they raid a dozen homes to find poly home brew setups, fabricated by sophisticated criminal minds...

Police seized 415 poly beer vats from 2 houses today. The criminal masterminds supply has been dented severely. Estimated 2 million dollars worth of prohibited poison won't make the streets for xmas. At $4820 per vat, or $80 per stubby, that's a significant win for the war on personal choice.

:P

:P funny shit mate lmao

"In relation to seizing the alcohol, police estimate they may have averted at least 500 ugly people from having sex"

Pot in sydney or nsw can range from 2500 to maybe 4500 depending how far down the food chain you are , qulality of dope and where it comes from, which would probably be similar in any other state and more so in remote country areas and towns , the prices around christmas time when everyone seems to shut down and there is none(which is bullshit) go through the roof !!, id assume the pigs probably work out hauls on a per gram estimate , which is all bullshit like any other method used , i heard recently every seed is classified as one plant as is every dead clone or seedling they might per chance find floating around your yard somewhere ....Living in nsw im interested in Bent buddhas form of growing as we have to becareful of growing more than a certain amount of plants , i like the sounds of a pound and a half per plant ..thats awsome :P

I don't do anything special mate. I use 50lt pots, fytocel as medium. My nutrient of choice is Advanced Nutrients Sensi A + B. Plus Big Bud in flowering and Overdrive in the final phase. Also:

-Microbial

-Nutritech Fulvic Acid

-Nutritech Hydro Shuttle

-Silica Magic

I use a run-2-waste system and i dont' know what else to tell you. They're fed twice a day and i use all 600watt HPS for lighting. Maybe I have a good strain i'm not sure. I can tell you i didn't always get that kind of yeild but I am now.

Nice pic of Pan Jimbo!

I think everyone should just accept the compliments! Obviously they're all under the impression that growing hydroponically is similar to rocket science and just as expensive! They also appear to believe that hydro grown weed is SO much more potent that it has an astronomical street value! I notice that they, for whatever reasons, believe that the only way to grow indoors is hydroponically.

They fear what they do not understand. They are assholes. I have always been able to spot an asshole with this simple method:

What do you get from your asshole? Money? Jewels? Kitchen appliances?

NO.

You get shit and hot air.

So, if you meet someone, and you get nothing but shit and hot air...

It's just alot of patting themselves on the back to show the other assholes how "smart" they are, and to frighten the public so badly that the propaganda helps insure that they will always have a job!

I don't do anything special mate. I use 50lt pots, fytocel as medium. My nutrient of choice is Advanced Nutrients Sensi A + B. Plus Big Bud in flowering and Overdrive in the final phase. Also:

-Microbial

-Nutritech Fulvic Acid

-Nutritech Hydro Shuttle

-Silica Magic

I use a run-2-waste system and i dont' know what else to tell you. They're fed twice a day and i use all 600watt HPS for lighting. Maybe I have a good strain i'm not sure. I can tell you i didn't always get that kind of yeild but I am now.

Ok BB thanks for that , i guess the larger pots would help , im not sure about all the other nutrients but im writing them down cheers mate for the reply on that , i think bigger plants has to be the way to go in nsw these days :D