Thc Bikkies

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Yer i had to use fresh leaves,

the leaves i planned on using, got all moldy..

and fungusy.. coz they have been left in the plastic shopping bags since my last harvest and i wasnt keen on cooking them up.. let alone eating them..

but i was told today.. from a chef mate of mine.. to dig a hole and cover em up for a few days..

and they should b fine..

hmmm and words on that..?

but yes..

thats all the leaves i threw in.. sorry to say.. but i was hangin to try the cannabutta.. recipe.. so i had to do sumthing....

Guest Urbanhog
i was told today.. from a chef mate of mine.. to dig a hole and cover em up for a few days..

what you mean, I dont understand here... you mean for your mouldy leaves?

Someone mentioned here ages ago that spraying Rum or Vodka stops them go moudly once the leaves are dried.....for longer shelf life... fuck knows about that mate.

Next time you wanna store fresh leaves, put them in a cardboard box and turn/shake the leaves every couple of days then once dried, then can be stored in shopping bags pretty much for years.

I wouldnt use moudly leaves in cannabutter might give you a bad upset stomach and runs lol chuck them away.....

If you really are crazy and have a strong stomach.... put the leaves in the sun, the sun will kill the moulds and fungus.... yet I still wouldnt consume them :rolleyes:

If thats all the leaves you used.... I wouldnt expect "whoa! that was POTENT cookies"!!!! you might get very mild effects... never know only one way to eat them and wait and see.... then have a other cookie... then wait and see.......then have another.... ;)

Goodluck,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Guest elefunk_delivers

Finito

hmmm

i just hope i get wrecked... off it..

but at least i know wot im doin next time round..

cheerz guys & GURLzzz.... for the help..

Ele

post-61-1047627632_thumb.jpg

Edited by elefunk_delivers

Guest Urbanhog

Hey great pics ele,

Thanks for posting the pics here... good for others to get bit of idea visually of making cannabutter.... its a lot simple than it really sounds to be.

I can say you have done good job so far :rolleyes:

If you are really lazy to make cakes and desserts from scratch, these pre-mixed cake mixes are great. My favourite if Greens' Brand Mudcake and Chocolate Muffins because they need more amounts of oils/butter than most other brands.

Goodluck!

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif