What are the best scales to weigh with?

Re-loading scales if u want acuracy plus. Of course u have to calculate "grains" to "grams", but write it down on a bit of paper and u will only have to do it once.

I assume you're weighing oz and under.

If u want to go over (say a pound), you'd have to weigh an oz like 16 times. I've done that with gunpowder scales, delivered the srawberries or whatever it was, and the person buying them was a bit firey. Promised some kind of violence if the weight was out, then produced a stolen set of post master scales (definately the best, but were for many years illegal toposses, assume so still) to check my weight. Anyway, point is, the little re-loading sclaes used 16 times came up right weight to the gram over the pound.

They are robust, u know no errors are being made by some glitch or zeroing out that isn't working etc..

Last set I bought were about one hundred dollars. Pick em up at any gun shop still I assume.

good luck

rob

Promised some kind of violence if the weight was out, then produced a stolen set of post master scales

What a dick, Rob. Hope you never had to deal with that joker more than once.

I always weigh out things heavy anyway. Easier for me to give away a few grams than to put up with some wankstain bitching about an oz being 0.5g light.

I always weigh out things heavy anyway. Easier for me to give away a few grams than to put up with some wankstain bitching about an oz being 0.5g light.

yep... good idea that.. when i weigh out ounces they get 29-30 grams.. pounds youll get 17 ounces.. if i want to be cunt.. and they insist on weighing it.. ill take the extra out right in front of them and only give them the right weight ;).. what a cunt lol..

yep... good idea that.. when i weigh out ounces they get 29-30 grams.. pounds youll get 17 ounces.. if i want to be cunt.. and they insist on weighing it.. ill take the extra out right in front of them and only give them the right weight lol.. what a cunt lol..

I think that once you have proven to someone that you are consistently on or over weight, then there should be no need for them to weigh it there, but you would be a fool not to weigh something from a new face - cuntz I've dealt with round my local will stick ya 0.3g on a 1.0g stick just to squeeze another dozen out of the oz. Fucking pathetic...In my youth I never dared not give someone the full measure.

A free oz per LB...you'll get into heaven for that SS lol

Jimbo :P

yep... good idea that.. when i weigh out ounces they get 29-30 grams.. pounds youll get 17 ounces.. if i want to be cunt.. and they insist on weighing it.. ill take the extra out right in front of them and only give them the right weight :).. what a cunt :)..

you sound like a nice guy..

every p i buy is 448grams.

i no that a p weighs 453 grams.but you never get that.

16 x 28 =448 maybe

Al.B, the threat was some chick I was put onto kinda stuck with an extra couple things i couldnt get rid of. She backed the threat with a gun! This was in Byron BAy in the 80s, there was some strange people around then. I was told it had t obe within 3 grams over the couple pound or there was going to be trouble. She reckoned she didn't mess with loosers or some BS,

Karma mayhave some thing about it. The scales she used were packed, she paid, put the gun away, leapt in the car, and withing a few minutes was tangled up in a car acciedent between bruns and Mullum.

She was ordering thr ambulance at gun point to keep the cops out of it while she had someone arrive to take ther cash, gear, scales, etc etc..

silly bitch got away with it all, but just an old strory of thr kinda wankers that used to be ought there. things are much better since grwing pot went "cottage industry" if u get what I mean.

cheers

rob

Two things. If your predantic, always buy 'Jewler' or 'Diamond' scales, mainly because they are made for jewlers and they sure as fuck dont want to be selling shit cheeper than what its worth.

Secondly get weights. 10g, 50g, 100g, and 200g. that way you always know if your scales are on target.

<3 Cyclone