hey ppl ok i have very small growing space ok and wanted to know what people thought about these lights they are envirolite Grow lamps

envirolites at ebay

they seem to make a good case on the site(ebay shop) when it comes to picking them over HPS ,keep in mind though they are for a small home made closet and for lowryder strains at the moment anyway

any info welcome lol

thanks for quick reply chronic yeah really small closet.like a said was just impressed with the info on the page the fact you can have them so close to your plants without burning plus they claim to be half the price(cost runnin & setup) of HPS. at the moment i have the blue spec one beside the LR2(14days) then will be swappin over to the red spec for flowering

will let you all know how it goes with pics on final product i thought two of them hanging in a small space about 4ft by 4ft n 10ft height would be great as well but if it doesnt do the job well enough i will try the HID and use the one i have the now as a supplement lol

@gazza-what strain you growing with them

@jimbo-will try and get some up within a few days

Edited by smokin all day (uk)

i only thought that 2 250 watts would be ok and its more like 3ft by 3ft by 8ft my bad there at the moment im workin with closet just over 1ft width 2 1/2ft length and 3 ft height .just dont like the amout of heat that can be build up with theese HPS and HID lights for several reasons lol i would like 2 enviros in there for when i start my bluestreak :bongon: